"Where Do We Go From Here?" (BONUS NSFW)

It's been a few weeks since the bridge.

I wake up, feeling Ryan's heavy and warm arms tightening their grip around my waist, just like he always does when he wakes up. With a quiet breath, he stirs himself, giving me a slow, wet kiss on the back of my neck.

"You're awake," he murmurs, moving my body around so that we're facing one another. Ryan wraps his legs around my hips, and pulls me in even closer.

We kiss again, and I giggle when his nose tickles the nape of my neck. "Heheh, yep."

"How long?"

"Just for a few minutes."

"Are you sleeping okay?"

I close my eyes for a moment, and take in a breath. I think, trying to remember any disturbances during the night. "No," I say quietly. "I've been sleeping... great, actually." I kiss him again, and hold it. When we pull back for air, I ask, "How about you?"

Ryan's eyes flick back down, and then to me. "I've... been doing better."

"Good," I smile. I kiss him one more time, and climb out of bed. Ryan follows me out, and for a moment I shiver. "It's cold this morning," I mutter.

"That's because you're not wearing any clothes," Ryan winks, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist again. He's about to start playing with my exposed stomach, but I turn around and lick his nose instead.

"Not right now," I say, and slip out from his enclosed arms. "I've got work to do."

Ryan sighs, throwing his back out and his knees bent in an over-exaggerated fashion. "Ugh, fiiiiine," he groans, his accent almost slipping out. He picks up a pair of boxer briefs on the floor and slips them on, as do I. "Tonight, then?"

I find a pair of black sweatpants, and slide them on as well. With a giggle, I tease, "Yes, though I might make you wait. I'd get a kick out of that."

Ryan whimpers, and his cute diamond blue eyes take on a begging puppy stance.

I roll my eyes, and wave my hand. "Okay, we can do something... but only after I get done with my work." I can't really find a nice shirt to wear, so I just grab a white undershirt and a purple jacket instead. There's a certain pep in my step, and I love it.

"Why are you so excited, anyway?" Ryan asks, going into our closet to find some clothes. "I've never seen you like this before..."

I laugh, and look around for my phone. "I just... I've been really inspired these past few days, and I have a new song I'm working on." In a flurry, I manage to clean up my work station, sitting my keyboard on a table and plugging it up to my phone. "I don't wanna lose that inspiration, honestly, and it would suck if it was whisked away."

"Ah..." Ryan murmurs, watching me set up. In a few moments, I'm already done. "I'll... leave it to you, I guess," he says, his tone sounding rather dejected. Ryan wanders over to the couch, flopping down and turning on a movie.

My heartstrings tug for a moment.

I get up from my desk, and follow him into the living room. He's already picked out a movie, and mindlessly stares off into space; not quite watching the TV, but rather thinking.

"What's up?" I ask, taking a seat next to him.

The grey wolf's eyes blink, a bit shocked to see me sitting next to him. "Huh?"

"You look like there's something on your mind," I say, wrapping an arm around him. I prop my legs up onto the couch, and add, "You promised that you would say something to me if there was something going on. So..." I creep up closer to his face, pressing my cheek against his. "What's going on?" I whisper, a hint of humor in my words.