⭐️QnA! With Mitchell and Ryan!⭐️

Okay, here it is! The QnA, as promised!

Forest: M I C C H E C K

Mitchell: (covers his ears in pain) Bitch, that's too loud, I don't wike itttt

Ryan: (comes to Mitchell's aid like always) Pup, you're into music anyway, you should be used to this

Mitchell: That doesn't mean that I like screeching things in my ear! (pouts)

Forest: Okay, okay, pay attention (claps hands) I've got questions for you guys to answer, so hush up.

(undos envelope full of questions)

Forest: I love how I'm already trying to answer questions and I forgot you guys (motions to audience) Mitchell, Ryan, this is Audience. Audience, this is Mitchell and Ryan.

Mitchell: Heyyo

Ryan: Hoi

Audience: (keeps reading)

Forest: Okay, now that I did that, here's the first question!

(Note that I read each question with the paper two inches from my face because I'm near-sighted as fuck)

Still Forest: I've got a handful of questions from yourbasicguy (I'm just gonna be calling you Wolfier for future reference because it's easier to type hah) and I'm answering them all :>
Okay... the first one's directed to both Mitchell and Ryan.

Both Ryan and Mitchell: Oooh

Forest: Alright... (mischievously chuckles) Hehe... the first one's always the most direct. What are your fetishes?

Mitchell: (goes pale) oh shit

Ryan: (clasps hands together) Well... oh... okay, that's a difficult question to answer. I think... I definitely like Mitchell's ass, so I think that counts

Mitchell: Wha-what? Sh-shut up, that's not true! (hides his face in his hands)

Ryan: Yes it is! It's safe to say that I do like some ass in my life... and I do kind of play around with my chest area when I'm doing stuff... and I may or may not have put things in my ass and liked it... (face burns bright red with embarrassment)

Mitchell: (snickers)

Ryan: What about you, Mr. Giggle Butt? I know you've got a lot that turns you on~ (waggles eyebrow)

Mitchell: hhhhhhh shushhh

Ryan: answer the question, you can't avoid this one... people need to knowwwww~

Mitchell: (flustered) okaaaaaay... I really like boxer briefs, because they're kinda tight in the ass and show off any guy's bulge, I steal some from Ryan sometimes just because they look good on him... anyways, I also like belly rubs, just anywhere on my stomach and I get turned on, and the same with the insides of my thighs. And... ugh... I actually like cum, the smell and the taste... there I said it...

Forest: Okay... that was a bit more descriptive than I would have thought, but an answer is an answer. Anyways, next question!

(squint)

Forest: Oh, the next three are addressed to me! Huh, I wasn't actually expecting that... first question:

Wolfier's Question: "how the hell are you so good at writing fluffy scenes?"