⭐️Hey guys,Forest here!⭐️

YO

Soooo we hit 1K reads! ALOT sooner than I thought it would be, TBH (I literally saw a 60 read spike the other day, fuck me)

Remember how I said I'd have a story cover done by the time that 1K reads came about?

You do?

That's great!

It's not done.

So I came with another idea to celebrate the milestone that this shitty story somehow earned. And, yep, you guessed it...

A QnA!

You're probably thinking, "Uhhh Forest, you promised us art and not more words, the fuck's wrong with you?"

Don't worry, I'm asking myself the same thing.

BUT! The fun part is that I'll be 'hosting' along with Mitchell and Ryan (aaaaah, fuuuuun), so you can direct your questions to me about how I wrote the story and all that stupid shit that no one really wants to know about, OR

OR, you can be cool and ask Mitchell or Ryan (or both) something about themselves, and they'll answer (they damn better). They're currently open to any question being asked, so if you're one of those people who like exposing secrets, now is the time wink wonk

I'll still be working behind the scenes to get the next two chapters ready for you guys, but in the meantime, enjoy this little thing! I'll answer any question you guys have, so anything goes, even those lewd-ish questions that might be running through your head right now... just comment your question (or more than one question, I don't mind that hehe) in this chapter, and I'll answer it in the next chapter!

Hope to see ya ask something, I'll have the QnA chapter up when I get enough questions lul

As always, be... cool. Sorry, I see other furry writers do really cute stuff as a sign-off, like "stay fluffy" or "stay pawesome", and I literally cannot compete with that. So.... stay yourself, because being yourself is cooler than taking shit from everyone else.

-Forest