Wilting Family Tree

Colby's POV:
We finished the movie and Sam and Kat came out of the bedroom. "THE LOVE BIRDS ARE BACK" Sam screams. "Shut up" Jordan yells in between laughs. Sam laughs and then sits beside us on the couch. We decided to watch a scary movie and every time a jump scare happened jordan buried her face into my chest. Near the end of the movie I look down to see Jordan asleep. I pick her up bridal style and lay her in her bed. I then kiss her forehead and wait for Sam to say goodnight to Kat so we can go home. We say goodbye to Kat and we walk downstairs to Sam's car. "So there is a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment next door to Kat and Jordan's do you want to move there since we need a place because the lease is almost up?" I nod and he smiles and spoke again. "Good because we already got the apartment I knew you would say yes" he says laughing. I break into laughter along with him and we arrive home after about 15 minutes. All of our stuff was mostly packed. We have a week left here but we are going to leave early since we have the apartment. Sam is my roommate but I have lived with Sam ever since we moved to Los Angeles so it wouldn't be much of a difference I was sort of excited for it to be just Sam and I again. We arrive at the house and go straight to bed because we are moving all of our stuff over tomorrow. I am sitting in bed and I look at Jordan's Instagram and fall asleep while looking at them.

@JordanGolbach

Liked by: @SamGolbach, @KatrinaStuart, and 2300 others

@JordanGolbach: thanks for the work area @Colbybrock ♥️♥️😘

View Comments:
@Colbybrock: your welcome. ♥️♥️

TIME SKIP; NEXT DAY;

Jordan's POV:
"Colby?" I ask while laying on his bare chest. "Yeah?" He asks in a raspy tired voice. "What does this mean" I ask while tracing his kingdom hearts tattoo over his heart. "What do you want it to mean?" "I love you Colby and I forgive you for what you did." "I love you too Jordan" He says softly kissing the top of my head. "We can't tell anyone yet even though Sam and Kat somewhat know" "So we have to sneak around?" He asks quietly. I look up at him and nod slightly. "Well I'm good at that so we won't have a problem". Colby and I take our showers and then we get dressed and make lunch. After that we put on a movie and I am laying on his chest. I hear keys outside the door. "You need to hide" I say pulling Colby off of the couch and into the pantry closet. "Stay quiet" I whisper to him closing the door. "Hey" Katrina says walking in alone. THANK GOD NO SAM. "Why did I hear giggling?" She asks smirking knowing something is up because I'm acting awkward. "I'm seeing someone okay fine now you know" "Is he here "I don't know is he?" "Can I meet him" "You know him" "Is it Colby" "No someone way better than Colby" I hear Colby slightly giggle hit the pantry door. "He is here isn't he, I wont tell anyone not even Sam" "Fine you can come out now" Colby then walks out and Kat's eyes meet hers. "I FUCKING KNEW IT" She screams. "SHH" I say covering her mouth. "You cannot tell anyone" Colby and I say in unison. "Colby you hurt her again I will cut your balls off"
Colby then puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer. "I learned my lesson the first time. I promise you I won't hurt her ever again" he says putting arm around me and kissing me as Sam walks in. "Sam I—" "Colby it's okay." Sam says putting his hand up. "You guys don't have to explain your relationship to me. Colby just please don't hurt her again" he says calmly and hugging Colby and I. He mouths I love you to me then starts to make pancakes with Sam while I sit with Kat at the kitchen island. Colby's phone then rings and he puts it on speaker phone. His grandmother is in the hospital dying