Back Home

Jordan's POV:

Today is the day I come back to Los Angeles from the New Zealand trip. We are coming home a day early so Colby has no  idea that I'm coming home yet. I haven't texted him all day and he is blowing up my phone because he is worrried.

Colbs♥️: Morning bubba

Colbs♥️: I'm guessing your not up yet.

Colbs♥️: Please answer I'm getting worried.

Colbs♥️: Neither you or Elton are answering your phones.

Colbs♥️: Did I do something wrong?

He is about to have a ducking anxiety attack. I feel bad because he thinks he did something wrong but he won't be mad at me when I he sees me in about 5 minutes. I text Sam and tell him to take Colby outside in the backyard. I run through the house and see Colby's back facing me while he is facing Sam. I run up to him and put my arms around him. He looks down and grabs my hands and then starts to laugh and turns around and kisses me passionately before things start to get a little head. "Okay keep it PG I love you guys but please, my oh so very child eyes don't need to see that." Corey yells out the door. Colby and I decided to have a movie night alone tonight. When I got home it was about 7:30 so we did our thing. Colby took a shower and then I took one. When I got out I got dressed and then walked I got Colby and l's shared bedroom to see Colby passed out in bed. I take a picture of him completely zonked our and post it on Instagram.

@JordanGolbach

Liked by @SamGolbach, @Katrinastuartofficial, @DevynLundy, and 4m others

@JordanGolbach: All I wanted was a damn movie night and he fell asleep before I even got to start the movie. Sleep well bestie. @Colbybrock

View Comments:

@SamGolbach: He falls asleep every movie night it's annoying. 😂😂 @JordanGolbach.

@JordanGolbach: @SamGolbach I know right? 😂😂😂 Jk I love you bestie @Colbybrock.

I got off of my phone dying laughing and wake up Colby. We still haven't told our viewers about us dating yet. "Baby you fell asleep get up." No answer. No use in even trying I mumble to myself. He isn't getting up he is snoring like a lawnmower. So he wouldn't freak out if he gets up I left my sweatshirt next to him and he immediately hugged it in his sleep smelling my scent. I walked out I go into the hall and knocked on Sam's door. I hear a faint come in and open the door to see Sam on his bed looking at his phone along with Kat. "Hey guys" I say as I walk in. "Need some company since Colby is knocked out" Kat says laughing. "Yes please." I say laughing even harder. Sam pats the bed next to him and we watch a movie. At the end of the movie I see Kat cuddled up on Sam and they are both asleep. I turn off the tv and put their blanket over them and go into Colby and I's room. I look at the clock it is about 3:00 am now. I lay down next to Colby and he doesn't budge. I lay down and quickly drift off to sleep letting the darkness take over.