I'm So Tired...

Jordan's POV:

The nurse comes back with the IV for Colby and and prepares him arm and then puts it in. Colby doesn't even flinch i see the medicine bottle empty a bit. Then Colby's eyes slowly close and then his head falls to the side towards me. "What happened is he okay" Sam asks as I almost go into a panic. "For young people this is very normal for them to pass out from pain or the sensation of pain release. He is perfectly fine, He should wake up again in a couple of minutes" She reply's to Sams question and then closes the curtain and tends to another patient. I pick up Colby's limp hand and kiss it. Sam just sits down beside me and rubs my back while I just watch Colby. After about 5 minutes I see his eyes slowly flutter open. "Hey baby" I say softly rubbing his forehead. He doesn't say anything back but he smiles at me and grips my hand. OMG HE IS HIGH AS FUCK. The doctor came and took him to get some testing done. He came back and it had been confirmed he will need surgery to get his gall bladder removed. It is nothing serious but your body puts you in shock to tell you to stop eating foods that will upset it and at a certain point it snaps and does what is happening with Colby right now. They still haven't given him a room so we are still in an ER room but it is closed off like a room so people can have some privacy. Colby comes back with nurse and she helps him sit in the recliner chair that they have in the ER room because there isn't a bed. He lays his head on the back of the head rest and looks at me. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" he says loudly. "I love you too Colby but you have to be quiet we are in a hospital" I say laughing along with Sam and Kat. "Sorry" He says softly. He was so drugged up that he was really out of it and loopy. When Colby is loopy it is not fun lets just say when he had to get his wisdom teeth out in 9 grade it was hilarious. After a while his eyes close again as I tickle him arm. After about 20 minutes of sitting in silence the doctor walks in and says that they are taking him into surgery. They picked him up off the chair and put him on the hospital gurney. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead then released his hand from my grip as they rolled him down the hallway. Sam, Kat and I wait in his room until he is done with surgery. They roll him in but he isn't awake. "Surgery went well but he won't be waking up until morning" It was 11:00. So he would be knocked out until tomorrow morning. Kat fell asleep on Sam's shoulder after about an hour and I fell asleep sitting next to Sam but with my head on Colby's bed next to his legs. I fell right to sleep after gripping his hand and feeling his warm touch because he didn't have his rings on hiding his fire warm hands. I woke up to someone rubbing my back. I look at Colby slightly and see his eyes closed but see the hand that I was holding is gone. I then realize who's hand was rubbing my back. Colby's. I lift up my head and see his eyes flutter open to reveal his handsome blue gaze. "Hey baby girl" He says softly. "Hi baby" I say kissing his lips softly afterwards. I look over to Sam and Kat to see them already up. "Morning sleepy head" Sam says. I roll my eyes and look back to Colby who is just looking at me with happy eyes. "Ready to go home" Colby asks. "Yes but don't you have to stay?" I ask tracing the tattoo on his wrist. "Nope already got discharged while you were asleep" He sits up and stand up and goes to the bathroom to get dressed. "Baby?" I hear from the bathroom. He is standing there with his pants. "I need a little help he says laughing" I help him get his pants and shirt on and then he signs his name on the sign out book at the front desk then we get into the car and drive home. It is about 10:00 am right now so we decided to make breakfast. Sam and Kat said they would make it and for us to relax in the living room and wait for them to finish making it. Colby and I sit down on the couch but I don't lay on him I'm scared I'll hurt him. He puts his arm around me and I still don't touch him. "Jordan you can touch me you won't hurt me" He says laughing. I lay my head of his chest and he winces making me shoot up. He then starts to laugh. "Your a jerk" I say hitting his stomach. "Ow baby that time it hurt" He says as his eyes get glossy. "Oh sorry baby force of habit" I say almost crying. "It's okay baby I'm not gonna die from a little hit to the stomach, it's not like my stitches can bust open or anything" He says laughing as my eyes go wide. "Colby that is not even funny don't joke about that" I say laughing into his chest. "Breakfast is done love birds" Sam screams from the kitchen.