Better Know.

Jordan's POV:

I woke up to see Sam and Colby still asleep. Sam woke up after a while and sat next to me in the chair. I got up and laid next to Colby on his bed and rubbed his chest. "Morning babygirl" he says strongly. He wasn't sick anymore I could see it in his face and hear it in his voice. His doctor came in a discharged him right away and we went home. Colby went straight into the bathroom and took a shower. Sam went out with Kat, Corey and Devyn. Colby and I decided to just stay home for the day. We stayed in our pajamas all day and watched netflix. At about noon Colby ordered food from tender greens and we ate lunch and then laid back down and watched netflix. Colby laid down first and I soon followed and laid on his chest. Colby started to play with my hair and he lulled me to sleep very quickly. I was woken up by Sam rubbing my back. "Hey sis, Colby and I have to go film a video, we will be back okay. Colby said he loves you." I smile at him and then fell back to sleep knowing everything was okay. I woke up the next morning to Colby snoring. I look over to him and just admire him for a while. Who knew I would fall for my twin brothers best friend? I never thought I would have. I sit and play with his hair while he sleeps. After a while he finally flutters his eyes open. "Well good morning sleepyhead." i whisper into his ear. He just looks at me and smiles closing his eyes again. "No No No BROCK, Don't you dare fall back to sleep" i yell as his eyes shoot open once more. "But I have a really bad headache."He say weakly. "Too bad" I say loudly. Colby then proceeds to listen to me and gets dressed. We go to go downstairs and Colby looks really out of it. "Colbs you okay?" He seems to brush it off as he looks up me and says "Yeah I'm fine" and we continue to walk. We walk down the stairs and go outside to the car. "I'll drive" i say taking the keys out of his hand and hopping in the drivers seat. Even if there wasn't something wrong with him, Colby was always the one driving. I see him smile at my actions and he walks towards the car and gets in the passengers seat. We start to drive and I see Colby wince and lay his seat back. "Whats wrong Colbs." i ask concerned. "Yeah I just have a really bad headache." He reply's weekly and I look over to see him looking at me with glossy blue eyes like he is about to cry. He must really be in pain because he has a really high pain tolerance ever since we were in high school. Something is wrong. He was holding my hand and all of a sudden I feel his grip loosen. I pull the car over and tap him. "Colby stop playing with me get up." I started to get nervous because if this was a prank he would not let this carry o this long. So I called Sam. Sam told me that this happened once to him and that I should take him to the emergency room. I walk in the emergency room center with Colby's arms over my shoulders. He is awake but barely is responsive. Sam is on his way. The doctors get Colby in one of the emergency rooms to check his vitals. Everything was normal but he wasn't responsive not even responding to me. I tried to talk to him but he didn't open his eyes. They did a cat scan and found that he has a very severe concussion. I looked at Sam and was instantly furious. "Jordan I--" Sam says starting to speak but I cut him off. "Sam just don't, did he fall last night while you guys were filming." He didn't say anything just looked at the floor. "DID HE FALL LAST NIGHT"I screamed so loud I think I scared the crap out of the whole floor. Sam still didn't say anything he just looked at me and nodded with his eyes full of tears. The nurse looked at me and shook her head. Colby still wasn't responding. "Maybe if you try talking to him he will come to but if he doesn't we will put him in a room." "Okay thank you"I say as I sit next to Colby cupping his hand and with mine. I sat there just talking to him and crying. "Hey baby our 6 month anniversary is tomorrow"i said smiling and started cry even more. He then squeezed my hand a bit. I rubbed his forehead and noticed his eyes opening. "Hey baby boy" I whisper. "Hey baby" He says strongly i could tell he was feeling a lot better. We were still in the emergency room he woke up so he did not need to be admitted. The doctor just told him to take it easy and he should be fine within a couple of days. That was a scary close call, Colby could have went into a coma if we waited any longer. That's how severe the concussion was. Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary we are finally going to announce our relationship to social media. First we are posting a picture tonight on Colby's Instagram to get the fans to speculate Colby is with someone then we are posting a video tomorrow announcing our relationship.

Colbybrock

Liked by SamGolbach, Katrinastuartofficial, JordanGolbach, and 4m others

Colbybrock: You are my everything babygirl. I love you

Photo Cred: SamGolbach

View Comments:

Colbybrocklover28: Who is he dating? JordanGolbach? #Jolby

SamncolbySolby: Is it Jordan because I ship that shit #Jolby

We decided to film the video tonight and Colby is going to edit it before we go to bed. Colby and I filmed a video for each of our channels then we went in our room and he started to edit i went on my phone for a bit and then decided to watch some Netflix until he was done. After a while I felt my eyes getting heavy. I woke up to completely dark room. i look over to Colby's side and realize he isn't there. i look at my phone and see that it is 3:30 am. I look over to the Colby's desk and he is passed out on top of his laptop. I am guessing he fell asleep while editing because he is so tired. I'm just worried he hit his head when he fell asleep so I walked over to him and tapped him. He stirred a little bit but that is just plain old Colby. He is a heavy sleeper so I knew he was okay. I felt bad about it but I rubbed his back and woke him up because his neck and back were going to hurt like a bitch in the morning if he slept like that. "Baby you fell asleep while editing I'll finish go sleep in the bed." I whispered as he sat up and walked over to the bed. he took off his shirt and pants and then laid down and started to snore within minutes. I edited for about 2 hours before I was done. Once I finished I must have fallen asleep in the chair because I am woken up by two strong arms picking me up and placing me down on the bed. I then feel a dip in the bed and smell Colby's scent as soon as I turned to face towards them. I look and see his tired big blue eyes. "Hi baby" I say as I stroke his face with my hand. As i stroked his face his eyes fell closed and his breathing slowed. His grip in my waist loosened as well. I turn away from him and he pulled me closer to his chest closing the gap between our body's and we slept the rest of the night in that position.