Hello Los Angeles

Colby's POV

Jordan and I's relationship is going amazingly strong. Elton Castee asked us recently if we wanted to move into a mansion with him along with Corey Scherer, his girlfriend and Aaron Doh. We were packing because we were moving in a couple days. I woke up to the smell of Jordan's perfume. I look around the room and she is gone. I walk out into the living room it see Sam editing. "Hey do you know where Jordan is?" I said. "Yeah she went out somewhere." "Oh okay."
I relied as I walked back into the bedroom and went on my phone.

🔐♥️Jordan♥️🔐

Colby: Hey, where did you go?

🔐♥️Jordan♥️🔐: Somewhere. Why?

Colby: Just wondering I didn't see you anywhere when I woke up.

🔐♥️Jordan♥️🔐: I'll be home soon. ♥️

She has been acting mad weird lately and I don't know what's wrong with her. She came home shortly after and sat down on the couch next to Sam. Her eyes were all red a puffy. She was crying. About what? I walked into the bathroom and I heard her sobbing and Sam trying to calm her down. She was having a panic attack she hasn't had one of those since high school. "COLBYYYY! HELP ME." I hear Sam scream. I run out of the bathroom and come out and Sam is on the floor hugging Jordan. She isn't calming down. I walk over and I take her I hold her and play with her hair while walking back and forth and softly talking to her. Her body eventually goes limp because she calmed down and fell asleep. As I'm siting on the living room floor with Jordan in my arms Sam is freaking out because he looked at Jordan's phone. "Colby it's Bryan, he is texting her." "Not right now Sam I'm not worried about that I'm worried about Jordan." I say snapping at him. "This is the reason why Colby." Then it hit me she saw the text from him and had an panic attack. This was his fault. He is gonna pay for the pain he causes her. I sat and rubbed Jordan's face with my hand while sobbing. Sam tried to get me to eat but I didn't want to do anything but be with Jordan. It was about 2:00 pm when she had her episode it was now 10:00 pm I was still on the floor with her still laying limp in my arms. After about another hour she woke up. "Hey Colbs." She says weakly. "Hey baby." I whisper back softly. "I love you Colby." She just said I love you oh my god. "I love you too." I say kissing her forehead. I carried her into our bed and we just laid there all night talking. She was talking to me and I felt my eyes getting heavy and then close. Jordan was still talking but then stopped. I felt a kiss on my cheek and then heard Jordan say something. " Its okay baby, get some sleep, I love you." She whispers as she lays her head on my chest. I am awoken by Jordan squeezing my cheeks. I open my eyes slightly and look at her. "Finally your up I was getting bored." " Hi baby." I say back while hugging her. I leave Jordan in the bed and go take a shower. After I took my shower I walked back into the bedroom to see Jordan doing her make up.