Motor Home.

Colby's POV:

Once we paid for the ice cream that Corey couldn't have because he chickened out. We all kept teasing Corey while eating our ice cream. After that we began to play around and Jordan snap-chatted us. When we got tired we headed back to the hotel. I went to Jordan and I room and showered and then laid down on the bed and was passed out before Jordan was even out of the shower. I woke up to someone knocking on our door before Elton peaked his head in "Wake up and get ready we're leaving soon." He says as I sighed and sat up as Elton backed out of the doorway. I looked to see Jordan already gone. I got up, changed into black skinny jeans and a maroon hoodie and my nikes. I fixed my hair brushed my teeth before packing everything up and then I joined everyone else in the living room. I took out my phone and went on Snapchat while we waited for Corey and Elton. When we were all packed up we checked out of the hotel and headed to the parking lot to pick up the RV. Once we arrived we headed over to eat breakfast while we waited for the guy that Elton was supposed to meet to show up. Once he got the keys for the RV, He took our luggage inside and made us wait outside. "Alright guys and girl are you ready to see our new home." Elton screams. By the time we situated in the RV it was dinner time. Elton and Corey went to go get Taco Bell while Sam, Jordan and I stayed behind. Jordan and I were sitting in the booth with Sam on the other side of the booth across from us. All of a sudden I feel Jordan's head in my shoulder and feel her hug my arm. Sam takes a picture of us and laughs. "She loves you so much man, I think more than she loves me." He says to me smiling. I put my arms around her and held her tight never wanting to let her go. I rested my head against the window and drifted off to sleep shortly after. I was awoken my Sam messing up my hair. I looked at him and he whispered to me. "Why don't we just put Jordan and Kat in my bed tonight and then we can just stay up." "Also, do you want me to carry Jordan to bed too so you can get some sleep?" "Yeah that would be amazing thanks brother." Sam carried Kat and she immediately fell back to sleep. Sam then took Jordan from me let's just say she wasn't happy when she found out she was in Sam's arms and not mine. Sam picked her up off of me and laid her head in his chest. " I love you Colby." She says quietly. "It's not Colby is Sam bubba." "Oh well I love you too and where is Colby?" She whispers back. "He is going to sleep." He puts her down on the bed and lays her next to Kat. Sam goes to take picture of them but it didn't go as planned. This was the end result. I just thought to myself that's my girl.

After that picture was taken they both fell back to sleep and so did I

After that picture was taken they both fell back to sleep and so did I. I was awoken the next morning by Jordan playing with my hair. "Well good morning sleep head." She says as she leans in to kiss my cheek. I sit up and just look into her beautiful blue eyes then leaned in to kiss her. "Awww JOLBY." Sam screams. "Nancy shut the fuck up." Jordan and I say in unison and start dying laughing. We are going to a bmx trail. "Okay we are at a bmx trail thing and we're gonna get hurt." I say at my camera in hand as we were walking and getting our bikes. "Okay who's going first." Elton asks. "Nose goes!" We all out our hands on our nose but Corey was the last one. He was sacred like he was about everything we've done so far. "Come on Corey you bitched out o the second thing we did let's go." Jordan yells trying to get him to move.

Jordan's POV

I didn't have good balance so I knew I wouldn't be able to do this even the smallest trail so o stayed on the side lines and rode my bike like a normal person. "Colby film my cool trick." I say giving him my camera. I pedal for a few seconds before doing a bunny hop. Colby faces the camera towards Sam because he's slow clapping with an amazed look on his face. "Asshole." I say laughing at him. Colby decided he wanted to film me some more so I rode around and attempted the little trail but I fell a lot. "I picked the worst day to wear shorts" I say trying to wipe the mud off my knees. "Okay was do some real shit" I say clapping my hands and we rode off into the forest of trails. We were all tired about 5% into the trail and Elton and Kat had decided to go get the drone so we rested while he went back to the RV to get it. It was hot and my send it hoodie was in my backpack now and because I hadn't planned on taking it off I was left in one of Colby muscle shirts but I didn't care the heat was killing me, "We are currently dying it is so hot and we haven't made it through half the course and I really want food." I say to my camera as I take in the view. "But it's beautiful here and I have these weirdos to keep me entertained" I say. Elton and Kat finally made it back with the drone and flew it around for a while. "Okay now we have a half naked Colby jumping off a rock." I say zooming in on him laughing. Soon as we got back on the trail and started riding that's when the boys (Colby) got dumber (Colby) and got hurt. His shin was belting so lucky for him I carried a first aid kit in by backpack. They all laughed at me when I fell off my bike. "Ha Ha Ha" I fake laugh as I dust myself off. Colby ended up with the most battle scars and re opened his stitches so that meant a trip to urgent care.

It was late when we all decided to get ready for bed I knew Corey and Elton would be on the phone for a while with the girls and I knew Colby would eventually ruin my sprawled out position and want to lay down soon. I was scrolling through Instagram posting pictures from today.

@JordanGolbach

Liked by @Katrinastruartofficial, @Colbybrock and 15,142 others

@JordanGolbach: #Solby who? #Jolby is the real shit.

Comments:

@brennentaylor: #brolby
@amandaswears: #Javanda
@Katrinastuartofficial: #Jatrina she's mine boys ✌🏻.
@Colbybrock: #Jolby my snack buddy
View all 578 comments

"Jolby?" Colby ask climbing put to our bed. "It's trending on twitter a pan posted. Pic of us. I say laughing at the comments and replying to some. I find the picture and show it to him. "Oh I remember that that it's when we ran into those nice girls that had huge crushes on Corey." He says looking at it. We continued reading comments and posts laughing at them. We read comments and posts for an hour before we got tired so I plugged my phone and got under the blankets. "Night baby." I say to Colby. "Goodnight bubba." He says as he rolls over to hug me and we fall asleep.

Ready for our next day in New Zealand.