Prison Nightmare

Colby POV:

I can't believe Sam and I did this to get ourselves into this situation. I just went to court and they said I have bail but I have to wait for someone else to bail me out since I have 3 felonies. My dumbass self kept my fake ID's from when we first moved to Los Angeles. How dumb could I be. I don't think any dumber. After spending 22 hours in jail I hear my names being called and that I was bailed out. Finally I could go home.

Jordan's POV:

We all drove to the station and bailed Colby out for 6,000 dollars. How the fuck did he have three felonies. Now that I think about he has had the same wallet for years. I don't think he ever got rid of his fake ID's like Sam and I did. He is such a dumbass sometimes. I laughed out loud and Sam and Kat looked at me. "What's so funny" Sam said concerned. I text him and he shows Kat and they both start dying laughing. Meanwhile we are waiting for Colby to be released. I hear the big iron door open and I am met by his handsome blue gaze. I run up to him  and jump in his arms and kiss him passionately. I pull away and look at his face. It is all bruised up and his eyes are red and puffy and he has bags under his eyes. "Don't worry baby those bruises aren't from in here I fell in the abandoned building, I'm okay." He says slightly laughing. "How those fake ID's treating you baby." I say bursting out in laughing. "Oh my god don't even." He says laughing and kissing me on the top of the head. He walks over to Sam after putting me down and hugs him. They both start to cry and we all group hug. We all get into the rental car and drive to the hotel. Sam and Colby get their stuff from the Ireland boys house and we fly back home. On the flight back home. Colby passed out on my shoulder. He probably didn't sleep at all last night considering where he was. I talked to Sam and I knew those bruises weren't from the abandoned building so he wasn't telling me something but I didn't care that wasn't important as long as he was in my arms again I didn't care. I do care but his feelings are more important than mine he will tell me when he is ready. I look over to Sam to see him sleeping on Kats lap. Kat and I just talked the whole flight. We finally land and I have to wake up Colby. "Baby we are home, get up Bubba." He lifts up his head from my shoulder and flutters his eyes open. He was so tired he couldn't even keep his head up. We landed and were trying to get off and he was falling asleep walking off the plane. I put his arm around my shoulder and Sam and I practically dragged him to the car. He was in and out of consciousness from being so tired. We get into the car and I sit in the back with Colby. I put him in the car and go to my side. We start to drive and his head keeps bobbing because he is trying to stay awake. I grab his and pull him closer to me and he lays on my chest as I play with his hair. "It's okay, I'm here, relax and go to sleep baby." My voice soothes him and his firm grip he had on me was just now limp deadweight. He was completely passed out in the arms. It was only about 8:00 pm so Kat drove to the beach and Sam and Kat went for a walk while I laid with Colby in the back seat. After a while I felt his move a bit and then I see him eyes open. "Hi my baby." I whisper. He was up but he looked so relaxed. I continued to play with his hair and watch him fall back into a deep sleep as his eyes fluttered closed again. After about another 20 minutes Sam and Kat back and we drove home. "Do you need help taking him inside." Sam asks. "No I got it." I say back as I help Colby out of the car. I take my arm off of him  and he starts to walk but I see him about to fall over. "Whoa, Baby I got you, your okay." He looks at me as I'm holding him up and starts to talk. "I love you so much Jordan Golbach." He says as he puts him arms around me and I am soon swarmed in his lovable embrace. I love this boy with all my heart. We went upstairs and went straight to sleep. I woke up the next morning to Colby on my chest. I wanted him to sleep so I went on instagram.

@SamGolbach