I Still Love You

Colby's POV:
I woke up to Sam tapping me and talking.
"Hey bud come on let's go home it's late" He says rubbing the top of my head. "I fell asleep out here didn't I?" I ask standing up. "Yeah you did, come on let's go everyone is gonna go to bed" he reply's patting my back. Jordan and I are somewhat okay now I guess we aren't that awkward anymore. We walk inside the living room and I see Kat and Jordan standing there. Jordan stands up and comes and hugs me. "Bye Colby" she says sweetly. She then hugs Sam and says I love you. I miss when she said that to me. I still love her but does she love me? Will she ever trust me again? Sam and I drove home and I went straight to my room. After a while I started to doze off on my couch. I heard a knock on the door and then Sam peek his head inside. "Hey can you come to Jordan's place with me she is having a panic attack" Sam says panicking. "Oh my— yes of course" I say throwing the blanket off of me and sitting up to put my shoes on. We hop into Sam's car and drive over to Jordan and Kat's apartment. We get there and we see Kat pacing in the living room. "Where is she?" Sam says panicking. "In her bathroom" Sam runs to Jordan's room and bursts into the bathroom. I hear her start to sob and Sam talk to her. "Hey it's okay, calm down just breathe" she doesn't calm down and she gets even more worked up. "COLBY" Sam yells. "I can't calm her down you have to help me!" I run into the bathroom to see Jordan sitting in the corner of the bathroom on the floor sobbing and breathing heavy. I sit beside her and she instantly buries her face into my chest. She sobs uncontrollably while I run my fingers through her hair while I hold her in my arms. After a while she stopped crying and fell asleep with her head on my chest. I stayed on the floor with her and just let her sleep on me. She needed the rest and at the same time I didn't mind her sleeping on my chest either. Sam then walked in after about an hour when I started to cry while watching her sleep. "Colby do you know what this means?" I don't answer him I just keep my eyes on Jordan's relaxed face. "She wants you back. She has these every time she sees you Colby. She still loves you" he says sitting on the floor beside me. I nod and continue to cry and after a while I began to feel tired. I look at my phone and see that it is 4 AM. She fell asleep at about 11 PM. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. I stayed with her to make sure she was okay but just incase she wasn't okay with me in bed with her I stayed sitting up and rested my head on the back on the wall and quickly fell asleep. I am woken up by the sun shining in my face and I look down expecting to see Jordan still asleep but she isn't there.
I decide to go back to sleep but lay down since she isn't in bed with me. I then am woken up by someone rubbing my back. "Hey Colbs, Do you want breakfast?" Jordan softly asks. I nod my head slightly and she runs her fingers against my head, puts the blanket on me and then walks out once more. After a while she walks in and tells me breakfast is ready. I walk out sluggishly to the kitchen island and sit down and eat breakfast. "Thank you" I say as I go to put my shoes on to leave. "Colby?" Jordan says almost begging. "Can you stay I would liked to talk to you about something" She says in a serious tone. "Yeah sure what about?" I say sitting back down beside her on the couch. She then grabs my face and I feel our lips crash together. "Well that was unexpected" I say after we pull apart. "I love you so much Colby and I'm sorry about everything I've done to you these past 6 months" she says hugging me. "I love you too" I say as my whole spirit lifts up once more. We were sitting watching a movie with her laying on the opposite side of the couch. "Baby?" She says. Well I guess we are back together. "Did you just say baby?" I say questioningly. "Um duh obviously aren't we dating?" "I didn't say that?" I say fucking with her. "Oh you know what asshole" she says jokingly then throws popcorn at me. "I'm just kidding baby" I say breaking the seriousness in my voice.