I'm Sorry

Colby's POV:

Sam and Jordan haven't talked for a few hours and I'm starting to get worried they won't fix this. Jordan has been laying in bed all day. Jordan then said something I never thought I would hear. "Colby...........I'm might move back to Kansas." I can't believe she is even thinking about moving back but if that is what she wants I will support her decision. "Colby please say something" she says tearing up. "I don't want you to, but whatever makes you happy" I say sitting up and getting ready to leave the room because if I didn't I was going to cry. "Colby w-." I ran out of the room and I got the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the door sobbing. "Colby baby please let me in" Jordan says loudly. "Colby I know how your brain open this damn door I will not let you do this" I know what she is talking about I used to cut. I was two years clean. I would never do that to myself again. I roll up sleeves and look at my faded scars. I sob even more thinking I failed her. I was weak. I was a 20 year old man crying on the bathroom. NO. I'm not a baby. I just love my babygirl. I open the door and see Jordan standing there. I immediately fall into her arms and cry. "Please don't go, I can't live without you babygirl" I look up and see Sam. "What's wrong in here" he says concerned. I look at Jordan's puffy red eyes and my sadness turns to anger. Jordan could feel my body tense up because she gripped my arms. I tried to fight her and go at Sam but she wouldn't let me. I started to scream at Sam. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT, she doesn't even want to BE HERE BECAUSE OF YOUUUUU." By now Kat and Jordan were holding me back to not go a Sam. Jordan cupped my face with her hands and made her look at me. I instantly calmed down when she leaned in to kiss me. When we broke the kiss I saw Sam gone. Kat immediately hugged me and said "I'm sorry for all of this" "it's okay Kat it isn't your fault" Jordan and I say I'm unison. Kat smiled at us and went after Sam. I heard a huge bang and Sam scream. "Oh shit baby, fuck baby no why" I hear Kat scream. Jordan and I look at each other and run to Sam's room to see him on the ground holding his blood filled hand sobbing saying I'm sorry to us over and over again. Jordan and I glance at his mirror and it is completely shattered with blood everywhere. I don't do good with blood. I look and Sam and he knows what is about to happen. I was going to blackout and we both knew it. "Kat......" "yes baby what.. what do you need" "Catch Colby" "what....what do you mean ca-." I feel Jordan's arms catch me as I fall over and then feel Jordan's nails rubbing through my hair then everything goes black.

Jordan's POV:

After that big fight we all just had Kat goes to find Sam. . "Oh shit baby, fuck baby no why" I hear Kat scream. Colby and I look at each other and run to Sam's room to see him on the ground holding his blood filled hand sobbing saying I'm sorry to us over and over again. Colby and I glance at his mirror and it is completely shattered with blood and glass all over the place. Then I realized Sam was looking at Colby he was white as a ghost. Colby then goes to fall over but I catch him and Kat runs over to me holding Colby's limp body while I play with his hair. Sam is on the floor with a rag on his hand. "Sam I'm so sorry" I say sobbing. "I am too I love you sis" "I love you too Sam" Sam sits up and comes beside me and holds Colby hand. Kat rubs Colby's chest with his hand. I started to say his name and run his forehead with a wet towel and his eyes flutter. "Hey baby" I say crying tears of joy. Colby try's to sit up but all three of us say no at the same time and he lays his head back down on my hand. "Do you want some water?" Kat asks Colby. "Yes please that would be great thank you" he says as Kat stands up and walks downstairs. "Colby I am so sorry" Sam says sobbing. Colby weakly lifts up his hand and lifts up Sam head with his hand staying on Sam's chin. "I love you man, nothing will ever change that" I love how quick their fights end it's an amazing friendship. "I love you too Colby" he says sobbing. Kat finally comes back with a glass of water and Colby sits up with his head on my chest and drinks some water. We are on the glass filled floor and I start to feel my legs sting. I wince and Colby looks up and Sam's ms Kat glance over to me with a concerned expression. Sam and Kat help Colby up and take him to our room and I follow.