TFIL

Colby's POV

I was awoken by Elton screaming, "TFIL TRIP TO NEW ZEALAND YOU TWO IN." I looked up at him aggravated. "Sure when do we leave." I say sarcastically. "Tomorrow morning." Elton proceeds to run out of the room closing the door and then waking Sam and Kat up. Jordan is usually a light sleeper so I'm surprised she didn't wake up. She was laying on my chest. I looked down at her and she was lightly snoring. I rubbed her back and talked to her quietly. "Jordan, get up bubba." No answer. I tickled her and she shot up and gave me the death stare. "DON'T EVER TICKLE ME AGAIN." She yelled slightly laughing. "New Zealand tomorrow we have to pack." I say as I sit up. She looks at me and laughs then grabs her suitcase from out of the closet. She packs within 20 minutes. It is going to take me 2 hours. Let's just say I pack a lot of shit when I travel. After we packed we literally just slept all day so we wouldn't be tired. The next morning we got up and packed our last minute things and the Aaron dropped all of us off at the airport. When we landed in New Zealand, we headed straight to the hotel to drop off our bags before heading out to do what Elton had planned for us. Once we arrived at the building Elton pulled his camera out.

Jordan's POV:

"We finally made it to New Zealand." Elton said as we cheered. "We landed at seven in the morning, we got through customs at nine, it's an hour later and the first thing we're going to do is jump off that building above you." He added as we all looked up. "Oh my god." Colby said, "Jump off?" Sam said "Uh huh," Elton said as Corey shook his head "Are we really starting at something like this?" Sam asked. "Yep" Elton replied "Oh and tomorrow we are swimming with sharks." "What?" Colby and I screamed at the same time. "Wait what kind of sharks?" Corey asked "Great whites." Elton said while smirking. "Great WHAT." Corey screamed. "Oh and when we are done here we are bungee jumping off a bridge." "No were are not." Corey yelled back before him and Sam began running in circles panicking. ,How are you two so calm about it?" Elton questioned Colby and I. "To be honest I'm freaked out but I'm not gonna round around like Corey and my idiot twin brother." I said and Colby shrugged. We go inside and begin to suit up. "Okay I'm excited for this part, like this, I like this." Corey yelled, "I'm gonna look like a superhero." Sam screams while slipping on his suit. Once we got the suits on the people helped us eat the harnesses on. Where we were all ready and suited up, we headed towards the elevator and headed up to the top. "This is like the waiting room of death." Colby said once we were in the room. "Are you guys ready?" Elton screamed as he pointed the camera towards all of us. "Nope" I said, "Alright who's going first?" Everyone pointed at me and I began to shake my head, "Alright nose goes" he said as we all put our fingers on our noses, "Corey lost," he said "That was not me" Corey said "Corey lost" we all said. We all got close to the window to watch Corey go down. Once he reached the bottom the machine made a noise. I looked at the guys and they had a look of confusion. "Why did it make that noise?" Colby asked "Uh oh." Elton said. I looked at the guys. "I'm gonna crap my pants I swear to god" Colby said making Elton and I laugh so hard. "Alright Sam your next." Elton said waving his hand for Sam to go to the workers. I started to laugh and Colby looked at me. "Just look at the way he is sitting right now he is terrified." Colby whispered in my ear making me laugh. When it was my turn I entered and they got me all set up and wrapped the go pro around my hand, when that was all down I took a picture with the guys "Good luck Jordan." Elton and Colby said in unision as I walked onto the platform I took another picture with the man before he explained me what to do and what was going to happen when I reach the bottom. He gave me the go and I took off zip-lining down. Once I reach the bottom there was a guy there to help me off "How was it?" He asked "Incredible." I said fixing my hair as I got unhooked. I walk over to Sam and Corey "That was so much fun." I say removing the GoPro. "It was." Sam replied "Who's next?" Corey asked. "Colby then Elton I believe." I reply as I see Colby flying down followed later my Elton. Once we were all  on the ground we thanked the guy and headed inside to return the gear. "How are you doing." Elton asks. "I hate you." Corey responds. "You love me." "No I hate you." "You love me." "No I love you but I hate you, you broke my body." Corey replied. When we got the pictures back Elton pointed out Corey's face. "We all look happy and then Corey looks scared out of his mind." Elton says laughing. "It's okay Corey." I say. "Thanks Jordan." Corey says as a response to my comment.