Announcing Jolby

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

Jordan's POV:  

Colby and I posted the video announcing our relationship after the fans went crazy and the fandom has been really supportive. Colby's, Mine, Along with Sam and Colby's fans have been so supportive. I woke up this morning to Colby still asleep so i posted on Instagram and then scrolled through my feed for a while.

JordanGolbach

Liked by: SamGolbach, Katrinastuartofficial, and 3m others

JordanGolbach: Happy 6 month anniversary to my rock, my baby. I love you so much and i cannot wait for what our future is going to bring us. I love you my King. ColbyBrock

Photo Creds: SamGolbach

View Comments:

SamGolbach: Your welcome for the photo sis. JordanGolbach

JordanGolbach: Whatever you jerk. At least I do not break a camera when a picture is taken of me. SamGolbach.

SamGolbach: The only reason the camera broke was because Elton held it wrong. it had nothing to with me being in the picture you brat. But I still love you. JordanGolbach

JordanGolbach: I love you more. SamGolbach.

I put my phone down and laugh and look down at Colby who is still asleep. I crawl over him and go to the bathroom to take a shower. All of a sudden I hear Colby scream Sam's name. after my shower I walk into our bedroom and see Colby on the bed with a snake. "Sam get that SNAKE off of my fucking bed" I scream as Sam looks at me and laughs. Sam picks up the snake and hands the snake to its owner and leaves. "You good Colby" I whisper. "Yeah I'm okay I just hate snakes" "Me too" i say as i plop down on the bed. "What do you want to do today?" Colby asks. "I honestly have no idea" i reply back. Colby and I sit there in silence for a while just looking up at the ceiling. I wasn't an awkward silence it was a peaceful silence. Which was rare in this house. Everyone must be out of the house or still sleeping. Colby hops in the shower while I sit in our room on my phone. I am so bored I don't know what to do with my life.  After a while Colby walks in and gets dressed. Colby dressed up all fancy so I am sure he has something planned for tonight. I hung out with the girls and went shopping all day and then went home to get ready for our date. Tonight is our six month anniversary so i'm sure he is going to go big like usual. We got ready and headed out he told me we were going out to dinner first. we went out to dinner and had an amazing time. We were on our way back home and we saw a car coming straight towards us then everything went black.