Chapter 19

"PUT ME DOWN OGRE!" I yell. "I'll punch your dick Maddox, and I'll tell you this! You won't be able to produce any of our children in your dreams!" I scream.

"Just shut up, or I'll drop you off a cliff." Maddox says.

I snarl at him, "I'd like to see you try." I challenge.

Maddox walks to his car, and puts me on the passenger seat. I push his arms and try to break free, but his hold on me is strong. He straps the belt on my body, and then takes a rope and ties it around my wrists.

"What the fudge are you fudging doing?!" I exclaim. "I swear, if you will not take this thing off of me, I will scream rape."

Maddox takes packaging tape from the passenger compartment. He takes a long strip, and then tries to put it on my mouth.

"RAPE! RAPE! RA--" Maddox seals it on my mouth.

"Finally," Maddox says. "Don't move, or else I'll tie your feet to the car."

Not giving up, I kick his crotch. "Aw! Fucking bitch!" He yells.

I hop off of the car, and run. Maddox soon trails behind me.

RUN FASTER YOU DAMN LEGS!

I scream inside my head.

"I got you!" He says. Maddox puts me on his shoulder once more. Now, facing his butt.

"We're skipping school today." He states.

My father will call me a disappointment after this. I didn't talk to him yet, but I know that he will get mad at me. He raised me to become elegant, and defined, not rough.

Maddox puts me back to my place, and then straps me. He sits on the drivers seat and then presses child lock button. 

'That God damned idiot! When this is over with, I will strangle that ogre!' I mentally scream.

"We're going on a date," Maddox cheekily says.

I glare at him. "No one should ever go on a date with you." I say, muffled. The tape sealed around my pouty lips, feeling all smudged. 

"Why can't you just give me a chance? You're so judgemental towards me, you don't even know me well." Maddox states.

He takes off the packaging tape from my mouth, "People like you should be put on 'place'." I glare at him.

Maddox smiles, "Now where's the fun in that?"

Fun my fucking ass.

I felt the urge of chopping his dick off and stapling it on his head. That egoistic jerk may be labeled as a dickhead after I'm done with him.

I don't hate Maddox, to be honest. He just irritates me, and its annoying.

Maddox is a jerk, he likes to act like he's the the most superior person in this whole world.

He played that poor girl's heart, and he didn't end it rightfully, he ended it as if she was just a pass time-in which she was, but he didn't think of being a decent man.

"Stop being so quiet." Maddox complains.

I glare at him. "I don't understand you." I grumble. "You're so complicated."

Maddox sighs, "Says the person who's also hard headed." Maddox releases a breath, "I know that you're mad at me. I just want to know why, you can't forgive me so easily."

"Maddox, this isn't a fairy-tale. This is reality. I want you to realize that we can't forgive each other easily." I mumble. "This isn't some 'forgive and forget' shit, we should deal with this properly and you're not taking it seriously."

Maddox lets out a hardy laugh. He smirks at me, "Like you're taking this seriously."

There are times where I just want to really shove a sock inside his mouth. Not just shove a sock inside his mouth, but strangle him to death.

Oh the many, many things I could do to him. (NOT SEXUALLY)

Maddox drives quietly. "I made a mistake, I know." He quickly states, "But I want to change that, so I'm taking you out on a nice date today."

"You're kidnapping me Maddox, there's a big difference between taking me on a 'nice date'." I grumble. "I don't need something elegant for me to forgive you. I just want an honest apology."

Maddox frustratingly sighs, "My pride is too big for apologies, it's the reason why I don't want to apologize to you...or to that girl."

"Then if you're pride is too big for you, then I don't see the point in this." I gesture to the both of us. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you Maddox. But if you're not gonna do this right, just let me go."

Maddox doesn't answer. He his meter starts to raise, we're going too fast.

I clutch my seatbelt, not feeling quite well. My stomach churns, turning all my insides together.

"MADDOX!" I yell. "STOP!"

Maddox snaps, his speed starts to lighten. He parks the car at a town festive carnival. Maddox looks at me, worriedly, "I...I...I'm sorry." He touches my cheek, while I flinch from his touch.

I look directly at his eyes, seeing the sadness in his eyes.

"I swear...I didn't mean to."

All Rights Reserved

Author's NoteWE MUST HAVE A CELEBRATION FOR 1M READS! YAY!
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME POTATOES!

Also, special thanks to, my readers, my fans, and to my flying potatoes!

@Blisterinthesun ➡ Read her stories! They're amaze balls!