Werewolf Academy - Chapter Thirty-One

Werewolf Academy – Chapter Thirty One

Author's note: I apologize for the really long update guys. Most of you should know that my family and I will be moving to our new house, meaning the buying of new furniture *cringe* (I don't want to go anymore), following my dear mother wherever she goes because I'm her only daughter and needs my opinion on everything (In which, none of my opinions have been really granted yet.). I know that this summer was supposed to be all about Wattpad and into my dismay, it wasn't. I'm really bummed that I wasn't able to finish this over my summer. Anyways, I actually have a new story. Albeit you're all like, "What? Another story? She can't even keep her updates intact!" I know that I'm probably insane right now but I'm not sure if I will continue it. I will wait for a month for people to give me feedbacks, and I'll be happy if you'll read it.

So this is the intro of my new story called 'Her',

Living in the far future, Casey Collins has yet to discover a new mystery in her life.

It has been years since humans have accepted the existence of the supernatural. At first, it was a tough decision to accept these types of people. There wasn't only one type of supernatural. There were many of them, each coming from different origins and stories.

Accepting them was the hardest. Normal powerless humans had shown them nothing but envy, while those with gifts would flaunt their powers and show off their unhuman strength. The humans at first were against their leader's decision. They were merciless. They did murderous things to the gifted. But as the long years passed, the humans start to realize that there is a good in every type of person.

Now living within peace, Casey Collins needs to know what she is. She has peculiar powers, powers that can control and protect werewolves. The thing is...Casey is not a werewolf.

Let's go back to Chapter Thirty-One!

Alpha Reddox swiftly leads the boys to their separate seats. He slides onto his seat, looking at the clipboard in front of him. Alpha Reddox gives the clipboard a hard glare. He then turns his attention towards the boys, shaking his head in disapproval. "I am very disappointed in you boys. You were fighting as if you were bitch slapping each other. None of you even passed the damned circle! I was waiting for a fight!" He turns his head to us, "I'm sure that you girls won't

disappoint me. Am I right?"

The girls aggressively nod. I'm sure that most of the girls in this class will try to impress each boy. That's what most girls do at this ridiculous school, they show off their asses not their trained skills. But I guess that's what some guys go for, a girl's confidence.

Standing up from my seat, I feel a slap on my butt. Turning swiftly, I kick the boy's area. Once I was capable of seeing the boy, I suddenly felt guilty but then laughed at Maddox. I've always had a problem when somebody gets hurt. I always laugh at them.

Alpha Reddox grimaces at his son, "That's going to need some ice."