Werewolf Academy - Chapter 39

Dedications to: @Fandomlife21 and @EssenceFerguson

Dedications for the next chapter: @ *insert your usernames here please*

Werewolf Academy – Chapter 39

"Go away!" I yelled at Axel.

"Bree," he softly says, "Please come out. Don't cage yourself inside your room."

I ignore his words. "I don't want to stay here Axel, bring me back to the academy." My voice cracks up. "I'm waiting for him."

"He's not coming back Bree. It's been a week now, maybe he's forgotten you." He says in the same tone, but I don't like his response.

"How can you say that?" I bitterly ask. "You're starting to become like our parents. They don't care. They don't give a fuck. Why am I here anyways? None of you seem to care about what I am feeling. Don't you imagine yourselves losing the person who will love you the most?"

"Me? Becoming like our parents? Do you hear yourself?" Axel asks in disbelief through the door. "We're all trying to help you but you're not being open! How can we help you if you're not trying to help yourself?"

I stay in silence. I don't know what to say.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in." Axel says.

I pout, "Stop using our childhood book."

"Is it working?" He questions, I notice the sudden change in his voice it's his happy voice.

"No." Sighing, I get off of my bed and open the door for Axel to come in. He takes a seat on my bed and lightly taps the spot beside him. "What do you want?"

Once I was seated he puts an arm on top of my shoulder. "Since you don't want to go out I'll just talk to you instead."

I put on a hard face. "Does this face looks like it wants to talk to you?" I point to my unpleasing face. My eyes are bloodshot, my eyelids are red, and the bags under my eyes can be compared to those zombies in real life.

"Listen," I put my hand on Axel's, "I'm sorry for acting like an A-Class bitch but that's just me right now. I'm just having a hard time, okay? This happening isn't something that I can stomach so well."

"But Bree, the reason why Mom and Dad took us on a vacation was because they want to help you forget about Maddox. His absence has done nothing but trouble you." Axel tries to explain.

"This isn't a vacation Axel. I'm here because they wanted me away from the academy. I did something bad that led me into this." I reason. It's true though. It's true that the little snarky Bree has done something bad to a person because all she felt was sadness and a little hatred for some unknown reason.

The principal (aka the troll and the asshat) thought it would be a nice idea to call my parents for my misbehavior. I honestly wanted to hit him with a bat for being a hypocrite. He's rude and thinks I do everything wrong.

My parents came the following day. They were mad that I punched a person without a valid reason. I although thought it was a valid reason to punch the person because they called me a whore. After our conversation they asked the principal if they could take Axel and I home for a couple of days, and unsurprisingly the principal agreed.

And here I am, frustrated with what's happening in my life. I explained to them what happened to Maddox but in my eyes I could tell that they didn't care. It's the reason why Axel's here, they knew he cared about me and he might do something useful to help me.

This family is still a mess. My parents tricked me into thinking that they still care.

"They're just using you. I hope you know that." I honestly tell him.