Chapter Fourteen

“I’m Mayo’s sister, and this doofus right here is my birdy man.” Anna points to Mason. She slung one of her arms around his neck and side-nudge him.

“I guess we don’t only have one over protective brother,” Calum mutters. “Don’t worry, I’m not that bad. Axel has his hawk eye around Bree twenty-four seven.” I shake my head, chuckling.

“Mason and Axel’s group of people, please report to the principal’s office, immediately.” Speakers boom around the whole campus. Each and every one—except Anna—of us in the group held a terrified face, oh good golly this is not good.

     We walk quietly to the office. As passerby’s pass us, the look of disgust were plastered on some of their faces. Some look at us with questioning looks. Who were they to look at us in disgust? We encountered with the Broken, what were we supposed to do? Get captured by those idiots and suffer from pain? I’m not doing that.

     They’re a good number of wolves, but they could kill much better than warriors. Sometimes they can rank to an Alpha with their strength.

[]

     As soon as we reached the office building, I knocked on the headmaster’s door. Our principal was quite strict. When Axel and I entered the last time, the principal had a serious face on. Seriousness will always be first, you should never crack a joke around the principal. None the less, the dean’s quite funny sometimes.

“What idiotic scene you did there. You’re Alpha’s in train to become a better Alpha, and yet you all disappoint me.” His eyes flare. Black orbs encircle his whole rim. “How did you encounter with the Broken?” The headmaster looks at us, dead in the eye.

“We were walking around shops, but we caught sight of the Broken werewolves. We decided to turn back and walk back to the limo, going unnoticed.” Mason sighed, “We were caught up. They sensed the horrid tension. They dragged us to a place where the humans would never see us, in the woods. That’s where Bree started to kick sun shines.” Mason stops, and he looks at my brother.

     Axel held a cold glare at the book shelf, “They’d let us all go, but I’d have to give my sister to them.” The headmaster looks at him hysterically, “And why didn’t you give him Bree? Not only will you be affected by this, but the whole campus will!” Axel growled.

     I looked at him in disbelief, “You’re a selfish person!” I yell, “You know nothing about the Broken! These people will kill, not only one but everyone. If you believed him, then I’d consider that stupid. Broken werewolves won’t let you go that easily, that’s also unacceptable to them too! You can’t just leave one person, and think that it’ll be okay.” I say, growling slightly.

“Just forget it. You’re supposed to support us. I thought older people know more experience, and to say that you’re a principal makes it worse.” We all walk out, not saying a word to each other.

     Once we reached outside Trevor started screaming, “Oh damn, you so feisty girl.” I shake my head, laughing while my good mood stays. “I’m not feisty. I just blew a fuse at the old guy. He deserves some spanks from his momma, that’ll teach him not to mess with his words. ”

“Let’s hit the hay already,” I stretch my arms, indicating a fatigue state.

“Go home idiots, hasta la vista babies.” Axel waved them off. We proceed to walk to our dorm, I felt so sleepy that I could sleep on the dirty sidewalk.

     I ran inside Axel’s bedroom, not minding my dirty clothes. I can see the onesies that we wore, hanging on his hook near the door. “I’ll stay down at the pull out bed.” Axel pulls out another wooden bed under the bed I’m laying down on.  “Since when did you get a pull out? Surely, I haven’t seen that under your bed, it’s only a shelf.” I wondered. My voice came out as a muffle. My face straight down the pillow, it smelt just like Axel.

“I recommended dad to get this bed, because you being the lazy buffalo you are. You’re too lazy to even open your chest of art materials.” He’s right, I’m some lazy bum. “It’s not my fault, I’m born this way.” I muffle again.

“Get some sleep donkey,” I nod in response.

[]

     I walked down the halls looking for my locker filled with books and some stashed food. A herd of students canvas the hallways. Most did not give a damn about school, while the others looked so busy talking to each other about a party they attended yesterday.

“Bree,” A feminine voice called out. Anna came tumbling, walking through the crowd. She tried not to trip or take a misstep, but failed.

“Hi Anna,” I greet politely. “Could you please show me where Trigonometry is? I’ve been scavenge hunting for it.” She says, out of breathe.

“Scavenge?” I questioned. “Yes, do not judge me by my choice of words.” She grunts.

“Alright, but I-“

“Bree Chantress, please proceed to the principal’s office.” Not again, “Why are these people so needy of me today?” I exclaim, “I’m sorry Anna but I need to go, I hope you’ll find someone to help you look around. If you get no one nice enough, find the guys.”

     I grudgingly walk to the office building, once again.

“Maybe the principal wants me to take back what I just said yesterday? Well, I’m not apologizing nor would I give forgiveness. It’s his problem. He shouldn’t have gone too far away.” I mumble to myself.

    Once I reach his office, I knock the door until I hear him say I can come in. Inside the office, it contained of course himself, pictures of himself, and the aroma of himself.

“Sit down Bree,” He gestured on the soft cushioned chairs that were situated at his desk table. Oh, another thing about himself, his personality.

“You should know that a pack of people will be here. There will be the Warriors, Third in Commands, and Beta’s. Sure enough, you can fit in this enormous campus.” He starts of, “And what do you want me to do?” I queried.

“I want you to welcome this pack, Rise of the Dawn Pack. The Alpha and whole pack haven’t been here yet, but will be coming in within the day after tomorrow.” He says aimlessly, “Don’t disappoint me, Alpha Reddox ordered me to do this. As principal of this academy, you’ll have to do as I say.”

All Rights Reserved

Authors Note: How are you guys doing? Is the chapter good enough? Do you guys like the new cover? Shout out to these lovely girls, HaleyHunter1, EnglishTeaBooks, katgirl505, spico99, hannahere124, tyra88, rozalove2001, and lilfoxx! Please vote, comment, and follow me for and update!