Werewolf Academy - Chapter 41

CHAMEY'S IT IS!

Okay, before we let out our tears I wanted to apologize (again and again) for my absence. It's SUMMER in my country! Horrahh! (I seriously needed a break from school) I'm back and HOPEFULLY I will update frequently! I'm just so busy updating other stories to please my other readers (or my current readers)! SO PRAY FOR ME GUYS! THE LORD KNOWS THAT I NEED ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND KINDNESS, SO DO BEAR WITH MY LAZY BUTT!

OH YEAH 2 UPDATES SO DO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!

Werewolf Academy – Chapter 41 (I will name the chapters once I revise the story!)

I honestly didn't bring anything with me. I just took one of Alpha Reddox's car and sped off to The Broken.

I'm so stupid. I don't know where I'm going and I don't have any food to eat while on the way.

I always did things unexpectedly but my plans turned out to be okay, meaning me not trying to kill myself because I was being stupid.

"Should I go back?" I've been talking to myself since I drove off. Hitting my head on the steering wheel, I realized it would just be a waste of time.

I felt my tears once again. I failed. I was being too confident about saving Maddox but I didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry" I cried out.

I was such a pathetic mate. I'm a shitty person when I'm with him. He cared for me so much that I didn't even get the chance to return it back. And I was the fucking girl in our relationship. He did all kinds of stuff for me just to make me happy. All I did was to irritate him over and over again.

I played our relationship as a joke. He was my entertainer that I didn't take him seriously.

Saving him was all I needed to do to repay all my stupid actions. But I was too weak to do it. I wasn't trained enough to battle with the most ferocious wolves in the world. Being a white wolf was useless because I didn't know what to do.

You can't give up. You can't say goodbye.

What will I do then?

You can make things right.

How will I make things right when you're not helping me clearly?

I'm just your conscience Bree. I'm here to motivate you not help you make plans.

I huff mentally.

You can't just give up Bree. He's your mate. Think of what he would do if you were put in his situation.

Now you're making me feel guilty.

My conscience was right. Maddox loved me a lot, I saw that he did. I loved him too.

I lift my head from the wheel and sigh. "I can't believe that I'm doing this." I wipe my tears from my face. "I love you so much Maddox." I start the car's engine and drove off to the Broken.

I will get there I know I would.

***

I was currently at the academy, at the science lab specifically. I decided to steal some potions and deadly chemicals. After this I would go over to Mason's dorm and ask him the location. The day was getting older and I was slowly running out of time.

I zipped the bag and wore it over my shoulder. Before I made a clear exit I scanned the hallways, it was empty but there was a guard nearby. The dangly keys attached to the security guard was audible, he was at the other hall. I had to wait for him to walk two more halls to assure my getaway.