Werewolf Academy - Chapter 36

MAMA'S HERE (Hehe...15 year old mama XD) 

Werewolf Academy – Chapter 35

"Where did you get that?" I curiously ask Maddox. He takes another swig of alcohol, ignoring my previous question. "Maddox, why are you drinking this early in the morning?"

He looks at me with a wide smile. He's a mess.

"Can't I enjoy my life?" Maddox says, slurring. "I'm not going to be the same anymore!" He growls. Then he throws his empty bottle at the wall.

I wince at the loud crash. Damn these werewolf senses.

I then hear his silent cries. "I don't want to forget." He wipes his tears. "I don't want this life anymore."

"Maddie, you're drunk." I take the other bottles placed at the coffee table, and throw them in the trash.

"Stop drinking," I grab the new bottle from his hands. "Get up you lazy ass. We're going outside."

"Outside?" He smiles widely, but then it falls. "We're not supposed to go outside. Your parents said it would be safer if we stayed here."

I would honestly risk my life just to make you forget one night; I thought.

"We didn't listen to them the last time we went out Maddie. I think we need this, especially you." Going to the kitchen, I search for the medicine cabinet. Walking back to him, he's gone. I follow his scent, leading me towards the bathroom. He's hurling.

I pat his back softly. "Come on Maddie. Stand up. You need this." I gently tell him. I hand him two pain relievers and a bottle of water.

Maddox tries to shoo me away. "I don't want to go. I might end up dying early you know." He takes the bottle of water and the pain relievers from my hand and pops it in his mouth. "Fuck, I'm not drinking any of that shit again." I get his arm and hoist him up. Once he's set up on his feet he stumbles to the sink.

"Baby," I say in a subtle voice. It's time to start Plan B: seduction (slight). I put my hand on his chest, letting it go down lower. "Come on baby, let's go...please." I seductively say. I'm a horrible person/actress for doing this silly thing.

Maddox groans, "Stop seducing me sweet pea." He says in a husky voice, "It's not working." My hand is at his middle, close to his dick, but everybody knows how much of a nonsexual person I am so I will not touch that thing. It scares me.

I near his ear and whisper, "I want to have fun with you."

"Fuck yes," he finally says.

I jump in success. Stepping away from him, "Go brush your teeth and put on some clothes. I have a surprise for you." I say with excitement. I run to his room and hurriedly put on a bright yellow dress. It's quite short and shows a bit of my cleavage. I leave the queasy feeling and exit his room.

"Holy fucking shit!" Maddox grabs my ass and squeezes it. I squeal in surprise. I immediately slap his hand away but he ignores my smacks and proceeds to touch my ass again.

"Keep your hands to yourself Maddox." I said seriously.

He grunts. "Fuck, how are we going to ditch school if everyone outside can see my raging boner? Damn you love."

I smirk. "Who gives a flying fuck about your boner? All boys have boners!" I wanted to laugh desperately. Maddox's just killing my flow and seeks that this situation is in desperate need of help.

"Babe...I need advice. I'm pissed ass drunk with a headache." He slurs.

"I actually don't know how to help you out because I've never drank before. I'm just trying to follow the guidelines given in movies and Youtube videos." I honestly tell him. "From my given knowledge you need a cold shower for that boner, and an aspirin."