Werewolf Academy - Chapter 40

Dedications to:

Dedications for the next chapter: *say chameys!*

Author's note: Hey guys! It's your author right here! I just wanted to ask you about the fam (family) names. Sadly, POTATO is overused by many. You can name the many fams out there that have the same name for their group.

So I have some suggestions right down below! The most comments will be the chosen fam/army name.

Don't forget to vote wisely!

First:
-army
-fam

Second:
-Watermelon
-Chewie
-Llama
-Chameleon (chameys; for short. May I remind, this animal is darn cute.)
-Any other suggestions?

Werewolf Academy – Chapter 40 (We're finally here!)

I was running. Axel was behind my tail, making sure his eyes were focused on me. I needed a way out of this airport without Axel noticing me.

"Where are you going?" His irritable voice makes me want to cringe.

Where's the crowd when you need one?

Alpha Reddox was waiting for me outside. He told me that he was situated at the nearest entrance of the airport.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand, it must be Alpha Reddox. Bring your brother with you. Stopping my steps, I quizzically stare at the phone. Why would he want to bring my brother?

I quickly text him back. Why? Axel can't go with us.

I stop myself from running away. What's going on? Don't question me Bree, just do as I say or else we won't get things done sooner or later.

Axel appears beside me with an irritable look on his face. "Are you fucking serious? You made me run all over this airport!" He grabs my wrist; his firm grip makes me wince at the pain.

"Where are we going?" I desperately ask.

"We're going to talk." No, we can't. There's no time.

I need your strength right now. Where are you? I called to my wolf.

I'm a useless white wolf if I keep hiding myself, but isn't that what I wanted to do? I was afraid of them, the Broken.

"No! Let's just go home!" I beg.

When I was trying to pry off his hand from my wrist he pulls me towards him and looks at me in the eye with all seriousness. "You were running and then you suddenly stopped. I'm not stupid Bree whoever called you earlier is driving you mad."

Sighing, "Nothing's driving me mad." I replied casually.

Axel grips my wrist tighter, "You're lying. We overheard your conversation with Alpha Reddox so don't you dare escape."

Darn it. I knew he knew something.

"But you're coming with us." I was being hopeful. I needed a loophole, another way to get me to him. Not only was I hopeful but I was desperate. I desperately needed to feel his presence. Oh dear, I sound like Maddox.

"No. I'm not coming with you guys." He shakes his head in a disappointed manner.

Why is he disappointed anyways? It's not him who's risking to lose his life. Recalling on our past conversations I can remember why, we're family, he's my brother. As a family it is in our heart that we would help each other, no matter what.