Werewolf Academy - Chapter 33

Author's note: Before we proceed to Chapter 33, let us discuss today's weather. (Le Weather Man) "Today will be raining updates. Let us celebrate for this good news because our updater is obviously a busy person and is trying to say sorry through weather updates...Back to you Marcel."

To my dear readers, I know you're upset with me. I don't blame you. I haven't updated for 300 dinosaur days (if there are such things as this; obviously exaggerated). I'll do my very best to pay back all my missed updates.

Please do vote, comment, and follow me if you like this chappie!

Anywhore, Chapter 33 is finally here! Horay!

Werewolf Academy - Chapter 33

I feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. I'll say that I wasn't just running I was sprinting for my life just to nurse my sick brother. We vowed to take care of each other ever since we were little. He did it most of the time because I would always catch a fucking cold every thrice a year. When it's winter, the weather goes beast mode on me.

"You're not running fast enough! You're as slowly as my Mima!" Anna complains. I'm not as fast as the average werewolf but I'm faster than a normal human. I get this speed when I'm playing on the field.

I glare at her, "Hey! I don't have pole legs like you do! I have chair legs! And what's a Mima?" I question. I try to force my legs into running faster but my body ends up in the same pace. I leave it though because we're almost there.

We reach the dorms panting. I look like a dog with my mouth open wide and my tongue it out.

"Damn, you look like you ran a mile. We just passed by three buildings Bree, totally normal shit for us." If only you knew my dear friend, if only you knew what I was going through. The pain of not having a wolf is bearable but having people question you for being different makes you feel useless.

"And a Mima is a granny." She explains. "I think you need to lose some wait to gain a better agility for your soccer team." She advises.

Oh hell no. "You see this metal filling?" I point at the middle end of my teeth. She nods in response. "The refrigerator magnets keep dragging me towards my fridge that's why I never lose weight. And don't mind my body I'm as sexy as a llama." Llamas are sexy, don't question me.

Anna looks at me with a funny expression. "I guess you still keep those frozen pizzas in your fridge, but I'm being serious here. Bree, there will be an enumeration if you want to stay in your rank. I think you shouldn't waste that opportunity."

I questionably look at her. "Everyone knows how much I don't want that position. It's pressuring. Besides, I was only chosen because of my grades and strategy of skill not my attitude. My attitude is honestly shitty." I admit.

As we pass dorm by dorm I can't help but plaster on a disgusted face. Several students are still at it in the morning. Their hormones are just on point all the time.

"I'm jealous of these people getting laid. I need a man!" Anna exclaims desperately.

I put on a disgusted face. "Ew!" I swat her away from me. "You don't need a man for pleasure, just buy whatever those things you call and you'll be fine. Look at Savannah, she's a known virgin but everybody knows how loud she is when she's alone at night." I say. It's true though. Savannah was never seen with a guy early in the morning or in the day or in the night or every single day. To make things worse, she's just one dorm away from me and I can hear her scream like she's getting raped.

Anna laughs at my statement. "I can hear it too and I honestly want to rip out my ears every time she's doing it." She complains.

Once we reach Axel's dorm room, I open the door and gasp in shock. Axel was kissing a girl. It wasn't just any girl it was Grace Adams, the very smart, nice, funny, and friendly girl. She wasn't known that much but those who do make sure to remember her.