Chapter 32: End Of The Road (Final Chapter)

{January 20th, Prince's place}

Basically I live with Princeton now. His cousin doesn't mind and I have money so that's no problem. I was watching the news.

Reporter: "Thank you Rob. New story, local 15 yr old girl, Mekaya Robinson has been reported missing. She was last seen outside of her house on Ashberry. Here's her picture. If you see her please contact the local police." OMG, my parents think I'm missing. My phone buzzed.

TEXT CONVO

???- We're coming for you. You thought you could hide. We won't stop till ur dead and ur baby as well. -Mo

END CONVO

My life is basically falling apart in so little time. That's it there's one thing I know I can do. Run away. I got up and went to me and Princeton's room. He was stretched out on the bed.

Prince: "Hey Kay." I didn't say anything. I just started packing up my stuff. "Kay what's wrong?"

Kay: "People are after me Prince. My parent think I'm missing. Monique is after me and Mekayla. It's too much stress and too much for me to handle. I need to leave."

Prince: "Then I'm coming with you."

Kaya: "No Prince. You already stayed in ATL for me, I can't let you."

Prince: "Kaya, I promised I would stay by your side and I'm not breaking my promise. I'm coming for you and Mekayla." He kissed my cheek. "Now finish packing." We both started packing up our stuff. I called a cab and we were off.

{January 22th, somewhere in Arkansas}

Me and Prince are just traveling. We're at a gas station. I picked up a pay phone and put coins in. I dialed my mom's number. It rang a few times.

Mom: "Hello?" She sounded like she's been crying.

Kaya: I sighed. "Hey mom."

Mom: "Kaya?! Where are you? Are you ok? Tyreese! Kaya's on the phone!"

Kaya: "Mom I'm fine."

Dad: "Kaya. Baby girl where are you?"

Kaya: "Mom, Dad, just know that I'm fine. I had to get away. I love you guys."

Mom: "Kaya w-" I hung up the phone. Prince came and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Prince: "You ready?"

Kaya: "Yea." We hopped into the cab and went off.

{May 5th, Glendale, Arizona}

So months have gone by. I had a birthday. I had a great birthday gift. ;D. Me and Kaya live with one of her aunts and she promised not to say anything. Me and Kaya take online classes. Oh an Kaya is 9 months pregnant so Mekayla will be here anytime soon. :D Right now we're all sitting and watching tv.

Aunt J: "Kaya, you look huge."

Kaya: "Whatever. You just mad cuz you don't have kids." She stuck her tongue out.

Aunt J: "Cuz I don't need any kids. I'm 23. What I need kids for?!" Kaya had a whole facial change.

Kaya: "Ummm Auntie. My water just broke."

Aunt J: "Stop playing."

Kaya: "I'm not playing!!! Prince go get the bag and my shoes. Auntie to get the car." We were rushing around in panic mode. I put Kaya shoes on and help her to the car. She was breathing heavy. Aunt J hopped in the car and sped off. The hospital is a 15 min drive but we were there in 9. We rushed into the hospital.