Chapter 13: Bad News (Part 1)

Kat POV {During 3rd block}

Third block is going on right now but I didn’t want to go. I was not bout to sit in Mr. Morgan class and hear him teach about some math stuff that I’m never gonna use later in life. I wasn’t alone though. I made some new friends. Darren, Nicki, Mykell, Stefaun, and Justin.

Justin: “So you came with them Mindless boys?”

Kat: “Yea, I’m one of their back up dancers.”

Mykell: “So you make them stacks right?”

Kat: “I guess.”

Nicki: “So do you have to live with them?”

Kat: “Yea.”

Nicki: “You so lucky. I would do some thangs with one of them.”

Darren: “You’d do anything with anybody.” The guys started laughing.

Nicki: “Bitch shut the fuck up.” Stefaun pulled something out his pocket. He put it in his mouth and lit it with a lighter.

Mykell: “Aye bro, let me hit that.” He passed it to Mykell and he took a puff of it. It was strong and it was making my head hurt. Mykell passed it to Darren and took a puff of it.

Darren: “Kat you want some?”

Kat: “Naw, I’m good.”

Stefaun: “Aye Kat, can you come with me real quick?”

Kat: “Yea.” Me and Stefaun got up and walked away from them to where we in private. “So what’s up?”

Stefaun: “I just wanna holla at you and get to know you.”

Kat: “Aight cool.”

Stefaun: “I aint gone lie to you. You real sexy and I’m loving yo shape.”

Kat: “Thanks.” He touched my cheek then kissed my lips. He pinned me up against the wall and started sucking on my neck. I pushed him off. “Wait, I have a boyfriend.”

Stefaun: “Where he at?”

Kat: “In class.”

Stefaun: “What ya boy don’t know won’t hurt him.” He kept sucking on my neck and tugging on my clothes. I knew it was wrong but it felt good. He finally took a break. He left a giant hickey on my neck. “Come with me.” He grabbed my hand and walked to the parking lot. We walked to his truck that was far from the school and the other cars. It’s like you couldn’t even tell it was there

Kat: “Why’d you bring me here?”

Stefaun: “I wanted to be alone with you.”

Kat: “Oh.”

Stefaun: “What’s wrong?”

Kat: “Nothing. Why you ask?”

Stefaun: “You look worried.”

Kat: “It’s just that I don’t feel right cheating on my boyfriend.”

Stefaun: “Don’t worry about it. Nobody can do you better than me.” He locked his lips with mines. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his lap. He slid his hand under my shirt and took it off me. I knew where this was going but I kinda don’t care now.

Kaya POV

3rd block already started. I’m like 15 minutes late. I don’t care though, I needed to let some stress go. I walked down the hall and bumped into Ray.

Ray: He hugged me “Babe are you okay?”

Kaya: “Yeah, I’m fine.”

Ray: “I tried texting you and calling you. Where did you go?”

Kaya: I just went somewhere so I could be alone and release stress.”

Ray: “Okay. I’m just glad you’re okay.” He kissed me and we walked to class.

Kat POV

It wqas getting close for 3rd block to end so we put our clothes back on and started walking.

Stefaun: “hey, what you doing after school.”

Kat: lying “I’m busy.”

Stefaun: “Aight, well maybe I can come over sometimes or you can come to my place.”

Kat: “We’ll see.”

Stefaun: “Aight.” HE kissed my cheek and headed for class. The bell rang to go to 4th block.

Kaya POV {Close to the end of fourth block}

Mr. Crumptin: “Listen class. Next Friday is the fall formal.” The bell rang to go home. Ray stopped me in the hall.

Ray: “Come with me.”

Kaya: “Where we going?”

Ray: “To meet my parents.”

Author’s Note: Sorry it’s so short. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Please share and comment.