OMMMGEEEEE!!!

• İtfaf edildi You Reading This

Chanty POV

Chanty: "Hey you guys!!!!!! Ok so exactly one year ago on 9/11 I decided to make a twitter account and yes, LIVING MINDLESS!!!!"

Kaya: "Yes it's been a whole freaking year since us four girls came into exsistance."

Chanty: "I just wanna take this time to say thank you to all of you that actually have read my book Living Mindless and thank you for the support. You guys are the mf best. I love all of you and you guys are the reason I keep writing and usually I got to some of you guys for advice. I've made some good friends just by writing so thank you. And since this is something special, I have a little quiz to see which girl are you mostly like, so get paper and pen or pencil and get ready. And go!"

1. Your best friend is pregnant, what do you do?

A- flip out on her and give her a long speech.

B- You're disappointed but you're there for her.

C- Ignore her

D- Just be there for her and dont judge.

2. What's your style?

A- Sheer shirts, skinnies and sandals.

B- Denim, sequence, and vans.

C- Crop tops, shorts, and sandals.

D- Graphic tees, hoodies, jeans and sneakers.

3. You and your bestfriend like the same guy, what do you do?

A- Let him chose.

B- Draw his attenton more.

C- Move to the next guy.

D- Whatever happens just happens.

4. First date with a guy you want to be taken where?

A- Movies

B- Dinner

C- Anywhere he wants

D- Anything romantic

5. Which movie?

A- The Notebook

B- Friday

C- 21 Jump Street

D- X-Men First Class

6. Which best describes you?

A- Caring and protective

B- Smart and sassy

C- Wild and fun

D- Loving and sensitive

If you chose mostly A's then you're like Ty. Mostly B's then you're like Lis. Mostly C's then you're like Jessi. Mostly D's then your like Kaya.

Chanty: "Ok guys, I hope yall enjoyed that. Tell me who are you more like. And remember, I'm not updating ish til I get the right amount of votes and comments. I'm sorry I gotta be like this but I still love yall to death. Peace."