Chapter 27: Marvin's Room

Hey guys. Sorry I havent updated I was trying to make it longer and plus this time of the year is busy for me cuz I do alot of traveling. Anyways on to the story.

_____________________________________________________

Prince POV

Lis turned back around. She looked pissed. I grabbed her arm.

Prince: “I know you're mad but lets not cause a scene here.”

Lis: “I guess.” We headed back to where the cake was. Ray, Ty, and Prod were there. Bout time!

Everyone: “Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Ray, Ty, and Prod. Happy birthday to you.” They blew out the candles.

{2:30 am. Kaya’s house} Kaya POV

I was laying down just thinking and listening to Drake. I was home by myself cuz my parents went somewhere. Idk. I rubbed my stomach thinking about Mekayla. My bedroom door opened.

Prince: “Hey Kaya.”

Kaya: “Hey Prince.” Something is wrong and I know it. “What’s wrong Prince?”

Prince: “Ray.”

Kaya: “What about him?”

Prince: “He cheated.” I was shock. My mind didn’t want to believe it. I got mad cuz Princeton was lying to me.

Kaya: “Really Prince. That’s low. Why would you lie to me like that?”

Prince: “You think I’m lying to you.”

Kaya: “Obviously. I knew you would do something like that. You’ve always been jealous of me and Ray’s relationship for the longest.”

Prince: “Kay it’s not even like that. Why would I sit here and lie to you?”

Kaya: “You’ve lied to me before. What makes mew think you wont do it again?”

Prince: “Kaya I’m telling the truth. Just tr-.”

Kaya: “Prince just leave.” He left out my room. I sat there and kept listening to Drake. Ray walked in.

Ray: “Hey bae.”

Kaya: “Hey.”

Ray: “What’s wrong?”

Kaya: “Don’t wanna talk about it.”

Ray: “You sure?”

Kaya: “Yea. I’m sure.”

Ray: “Alright. Love you Kay.”

Kaya: “Love you too Ray.” He kissed my forehead and left out my room.

{3:30 am, at the park} Prince POV

I was hurt by what Kaya said. I grabbed a bottle of Rose from her house and left. I know that really isn’t gonna help but I don’t care. So far I drunk more than half of the bottle. It’s only a little left and I’m so throwed.

Prince: “WOOOOOO!!!” I got up and went down the slide. “Weeeeeeee.” I hit the ground. “Yay! I’m in Narnia now!” I looked around. “Damn bruh.” Mario voice “Time to go.” I started walking to Kaya’s house.

I walked into the house. I plopped on the couch, hanging upside down from it. I started singing out loud.

Prince: “Lay ya body down just so I can touch ya

I’m hoping that ya ready

Cuz I don’t wanna rush ya

And just to set the mood I’ll put on a lil Usher!” Kaya came downstairs.