Chapter 21: Oh No! (part 2)

Prod POV

It’s noon and me and Ty haven’t got out of bed yet. We were just talking about random stuff.

Ty: “Do you think we will ever get married?”

Prod: “Of course.”

Ty: “What are we gonna do today?”

Prod: “Well I’m taking you shopping.”

Ty: “Why?”

Prod: “Cuz I want to. And you deserve it.”

Ty: “How?”

Prod: “Cuz you’re a good girlfriend to me and I want to treat you for that.”

Ty: “Aw, thanks babe.” I kissed her passionately and we started to make out. Roc busted into the room

Roc: “Ayo, Keisha home.” I hopped off the bed and put my shirt on and we ran downstairs Keisha was in the kitchen.

Prod: “Hey Keisha.”

Keisha: “Hey, why you look so nervous?”

Prod: “Nervous, nervous, why would I be nervous?” *Hell yeah, I’m nervous. Kaya, Prince, Ray, and Kat ain’t here. Our ass is grass.*

Keisha: She stopped putting the groceries up and looked at me. “Prod, you wanna tell me what’s wrong?”

Prod: Nervously “There’s nothing wrong. W-what makes you think there’s something wrong?” She gave me the death glare. I slowly backed out the kitchen. We all sat on the couch and started watching tv, trying to look innocent. Keisha walked in and stood in front of the tv.

Keisha: “What’s up yall?”

Us: nervously “Nun.”

Keisha: “One of yall gone tell what’s going on?”

Roc: “Ain’t nothing going on Keish.”

Keisha: “Where is everyone else?” When she said that Ray, prince, and Kaya walked it. They looked nervous.

Ray: “Ummm, hey Keisha.”

Keisha: “Don’t hey Keisha me. Where the hell have yall been?”

Prince: mumbles “We’re screwed.”

Keisha: “Well?”

Kaya: “Keisha, can I talk to you alone for a sec?”

Kay POV

Me and Keisha walked into the dining room.

Kaya: “You may want to sit down for this one.” She sat down at the table.

Keisha: “Ok, what is it.”

Kaya: “Ok. I’m just gonna come out and say it. Keisha…. I’m pregnant.”

Keisha: “I’m sorry, let me make sure I heard you correctly. Did you just say that you’re pregnant.”

Kaya: nervous af “Yes ma’am.”

Keisha: “Mekaya, how old are you?”

Kaya: “15.”

Keisha: raising her voice “Then why in the world are you pregnant?!?!?” calming herself down. “Okay how far along are you?”

Kaya: “2 months.”

Keisha: mad again “2 months Kaya?!?!/ Why am I just now knowing about it?!?!? Do you know who the father is?!?!”

Kaya: “I’m sorry Keisha. I just learned today that I was 2 months. And yes I do know who the father is.”

Keisha: “Then who’s the father?!?!”

Kaya: “Well…it’s……. umm……. Princeton.”

Keisha: “Prince!! Getcho half Mexican ass in here!!! Now!!!” Prince walked in scared.

Prince: “Yes ma’am.”

Keisha: “Did you get Kaya pregnant?”

Prince: “Well when you put it that way-.”

Keisha: “Nigga don’t play with me!”

Prince: “Yes ma’am I did.”

Keisha: “Prince you have to tell you’re your mom and Kaya we’re all going to ATL in December for Christmas. Whatever your parents say, goes.”

Kaya: “Yes ma’am.”

Keisha: “I’m very disappointed in you 2.”

Kaya: “I know.”

Kat POV

I’m at Mykell’s house with Stefaun. I’m high as fuck and I’m throwed.

Kat: “damn, why the room spinning?”

Stefaun: “What are you talkin bout?”

Kat: “Bro, I don’t even know. All I know is that I wanna fuck. And I ain’t bout to fuck myself.”

Stefaun: “Shit, ain’t gotta tell me twice.”

Kat: “Then come and get it.”

A/N: Rated R part coming ahead. Details too.

Stefaun: “I gotchu boo.”  He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and went for his neck. He carried me into a room. He laid me down on the bed. He took my shirt off and started kissing me. He roamed his hands over me. He slid his shorts off along with his. I flipped him over on the bed.

Kat: “Baby you rest and let me take care of it.” I got off the bed and took off my bra and panties along with his boxers and shirt. I grabbed his dick and started to stroke it. I licked and kissed the tip. I started to suck on his dick. I can tell he was enjoying it from the moans he let out. I shoved his dick deeper in my mouth going faster.

Stefaun:  “Damn Kat.” I stop sucking his dick and I got on top of him and started riding his dick. “Damn, you tighter than usual.” I smiled at him and kept riding him. He grabbed my hips guiding me, making me go faster.

Kat: “Uhhhhhhh.” He was going deep into me hitting the spot. We went at it for hours.