Chapter 8: HELL NAW!

Lis POV

We all just arrived at the house. We helped Kat up to her room. Me, Ty, and Kaya stayed in the room to talk to her.

Ty:  “Kat. Time to talk.”

Kat: “About what?”

Kaya: “What really happened.”

Kat: “What do you mean?”

Lis: “Don’t play dumb. We know something more than a sprang ankle happened.” Her face seem to turn pale.

Kaya: “So what really happened?”

Kat: “Promise you won’t tell Keisha.”

Lis, Ty, & Kaya: “Sister promise.” Tears started to roll down her cheek.

Kat: “I couldn’t do anything. He was stronger than me.”

Kaya: “Who Kat?”

Kat: “Jacob.” She started crying harder.

Ty: “Kat calm down. Explain what happened.”

Kat: “Last night at the club everyone was drunk and stuff….And I was on my way to the bathroom and Jacob stopped me. He was saying that he wanted me. I pushed him off and kept walking to the bathroom, but before I could walk in the bathroom he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. He was yelling and cussing at me so I slapped him. He got so mad and started to drag me out the back door of the club. I was kicking and screaming but no one could hear me. He hit m in the head and I blacked out.” We started to cry with her. “I couldn’t see anything, but I could feel and hear everything.”

Ty: “So he… he…..”

Kat: “Yes Ty. Jacob raped me.”

Kaya: “Oh my god.” Kat leaned and cried on Kaya’s shoulder.

Kat: “Worst feeling in the world. When I woke up I was in the alley behind the club. I couldn’t move my legs and there was blood all over them. I screamed for help and then a man came. I told him to call the police. They arrived with the ambulance and took me to the hospital.”

Lis: “Kat why won’t you tell.”

Kat: “I don’t want to ruin his career. Plus he was drunk. I doubt he even remembers.”

Ty: “I’m so sorry this had to happen to you.” We were all crying and comforting her. Keisha walked in.

Keisha: “Hello ladies. Let me talk to Kat for a sec.” We got up and left the room.

Kat POV

Keisha closed the door behind them.

Keisha: “I know more than a sprang ankle happened.”

Kat: “How?”

Keisha: “I was once your age too. And plus you wouldn’t have been crying like that.”

Kat: “Please Keisha. Don’t call my mom. I don’t want to go home. If she figured out I was raped then I’m toast.”

Keisha: “You were raped?!”

Kat: “Oops.”

Keisha: “Come on.” Keisha helped me downstairs.  “Everyone! Meeting ! Now!” Everyone else came and sat in the living room.

Princeton: “What’s up Keish?”

Keisha: “You all have been given a little too much free time. So me, Walter, and your parents have been talking. We have decided to cancel the tour.”