Chapter 28: 4LW Pt 1

{9:30 am Kaya house} Prince POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes and Kaya in my arms. She was sleeping peacefully on my chest. Gosh I miss those times when it was just me and her loving on each other. I kissed her forehead and she began to wake up. She looked up at me.

Prince: "Good morning Mekaya."

Kaya: "Good morning Jacob."

Prince: "You sleep good?"

Kaya: "Yea."

Prince: "That's good." I grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. She smiled at me and continued resting her head on my chest. "Kay."

Kaya: "Hm?"

Prince: "I was thinking our relationship could have lasted longer if we would have took the time to be friends first."

Kaya: "True."

Prince: "Cuz to be honest we are closer than ever before. Maybe we can consider starting our relationship over."

Kaya: "Maybe."

Prince: "You know I love you right?"

Kaya: "Yeah. And did you know that I love you too?" I smiled at her and she smiled back. We both leaned in and kissed each other. In the middle of us kissing, Kaya's door busted open. It was her dad.

Mr. R: "The hell. Oh hell naw!" We both hopped off the bed.

Kaya: "Daddy it's-"

Mr. R: "I don't want to hear it Mekaya. Nigga you got 5 seconds to get out my house."

Prince: "I'm sorry Mr. Robinson."

Kaya: "Daddy chill out. It's not that serious. You don't have to kick him out the house."

Mr. R: "That's why you pregnant now, cuz of him. I didn't want any of them lil mindless boys here anyways." He looked at me. "Why are you still here?"

Kaya POV

Kaya: "Prince, you don't have to leave."

Dad: "The hell he do!"

Kaya: "Ma!!!"

Dad: to Prince "Get out!" Prince hurried out my room. I ran down to the kitchen.

Kaya: "Ma, Dad's kicking Princeton out."

Mom: "For what?"

Kaya: "I don't know"

Dad: "Cuz I walked in her room and they were in the bed kissing."

Mom: -__- "He has to go."

Kaya: :O "But ma-"

Mom: "But nothing. That's why you pregnant now." Prince came downstairs with his suitcase. I walked over to Prince.

Kaya: "Prince, I don't want you to leave."

Prince: "Kay, you know I don't wanna leave but I have to respect your parents rules and wishes."

Kaya: I hugged him tight. "I don't care what they say. You shouldn't have to leave."

Dad: "Ok, that's enough Kaya. Let him go."

Kaya: "No!" My dad came and pried me off Prince. Tears fell down my cheek as I watched him walk out the door. My dad slammed the door shut.

Dad: "Kaya, I don't want you seeing or talking to him."

Kaya: "You cant do that. He's the father of my child and I'm a backup in the group."