Chapter 20: Oh No! (part 1)

Ray POV {Next morning}

I woke up and got ready for the doctor’s appointment. I left my room walking to Kaya’s room. I bumped into Prince

Ray: “What you doing up?”

Prince: “I’m going to the appointment with you and Kaya.”

Ray: “I guess.” I kept walking to her room. I opened the door and she was still sleep. “Kaya.” She didn’t move. “Kaya, wake up.”

Kaya: still sleep “I don’t wanna.”

Ray: “Come on Kay.” I straddled her and kissed her lips. I started to kiss her on her neck.

Kaya: “Don’t start if you not gonna finish it.”

Ray: “Then get up.”

Kaya: “Fine.”

Ray: still on her “Why did you say Prince could come?”

Kaya: “Cuz he asked to come.”

Ray: “What’s the point of him coming? It’s not his child.”

Kaya:  “Ray calm down. It’s not that serious.”

Ray: “You could have at least got my opinion on it first before you said he could come.”

Kaya: “Rayan Lopez, calm down.”

Ray: “Mekaya Robinson, I’m just saying.”

Kaya: “Ok. I’m sorry. Now get off me so I can get ready. I kissed her and got off of her and she started to get ready.

{45 mins later, at the doctor’s office}

Kaya already signed in, we’re just waiting to see the doctor. Kaya was shaking.

Ray: “Bae, why you shaking so hard?”

Kaya: “Cuz I’m nervous.”

Prince: “Why?”

Kaya: “I don’t know. I just am.”

Ray: “Bae calm down. Everything is gonna be okay.” She took a deep breath.

Kaya: “Ok.”

Doctor: “Mekaya Robinson.” We got up and went to the back to a room. “Hello Mekaya, I’m Dr. Sheard.” She shook Kaya’s hand.

Kaya: “Hello.”

Dr. Sheard: “How are you feeling?”

Kaya: “I’m okay.”

Dr. Sheard: “Okay. Well I need you to pee in this cup. Bathroom is down the hall to your left.” She passed Kaya the cup.

Kaya: “Alright.” She got up and left out the room.

Dr. Sheard: “Aren’t you 2 apart of that boy band……. Ummm what’s it called? Mindless Behavior.”

Ray & Prince: “Yes we are.”

Dr. Sheard: “My daughter is a big fan.”

Prince: “Well tell her we said hi and we love her.”

Dr. Sheard: “Surely will.” After a moment of silence Kaya walked in.

Kaya: “Here you go.” She gave the cup to Dr. Sheard.

Dr. Sheard: “Thank you. I’ll be back with the results.” Dr. Sheard go up and left.

Prince: “What took you so long?”