Chapter 7: It's All Cool

Ray Ray POV {In the morning}

I woke up to a great view. The scenery of the sun in the sky and my baby girl sleeping peacefully in my arms. I moved her hair out her faced and kissed her lips. She shifted a little and opened her eyes.

Ray: “Good morning beautiful.”

Kaya: “Good morning sexy.”

Ray: “You look tired.”

Kaya: “Cuz you didn’t give up.”

Ray: “Well you not a quitter either. You were the one saying don’t stop.”

Kaya: “Whatever. I’m bout to get in the shower.” She got up and headed for the bathroom, I followed her to the bathroom. She stopped and turned around. “Where do you think you’re going?”

Ray: In a baby voice “Can I come?” She smirked and kissed my lips. She lead me into the bathroom by my braids.

Author’s Note: Kaya is a freak. Make me wanna splash holy water on her.

Kat POV

I woke up aching all over. I was able to sit up but I couldn’t move my legs. I saw that my clothes were ripped and there was blood all over my legs. I started to cry at the fact that I was in this position. I wanted to go home. Not the house here in L.A., but m home back in ATL. I cried out for help.

Kat: “Help! Anyone! Hello!” I cried out for help for a good 15 minutes. A man came to where ii was.

Man: “Oh my. Ma’am are you okay? What happened?”

Kat:  “Please call the police.” He pulled out his cell phone and dialed the police. The ambulance and police came in 10 minutes and took me to the hospital.

Ty POV {In Ty’s room}

I woke up on Prod’s chest…… wait.. WHOA

Ty: *Why is he in my bed?* I sat up a little scared. “What happened?” I looked down and I noticed I was naked. “Lord, please tell me I didn’t.”  

Prod: Halfway sleep “Ty stop walking.”

Ty:  “Boy wake up.” I elbowed him and he sat up.

Prod: “What?”