Chapter 2: Whoa Dere

Kat POV {Later that night}

I laid in my bed thinking.

Kat: *What's going on between them. I hope it's not what I think it is. But Kaya wouldn't do that to me. Would she? She knew I liked him first. I thought she was my sister.* I got up and walked to Lis room. I knocked on the door.

Lis: "Who is it?"

Kat: "It's Kat."

Lis: "Come in." I walked in her room. She was laying on Roc's chest as they laid in her bed watching a movie.

Roc: "What's up Kat?"

Kat: "Nun much. Lis I need to talk to you."

Lis: "Bae, give us a little bit."

Roc: "But this is my favorite movie."

Lis: "Boy gone." Roc got up and left the room, closing the door behind him. "What's up chica?"

Kat: "I got a question."

Lis: "Aight."

Kat: "Do you know if there's anything going on between Kaya and Ray?"

Lis: *Oh shit.* "I don't know. Why you ask?"

Kat: "Because when we were down stairs playing, I noticed Ray was watching Kaya every single move with a smirk on his face. Then when the song was over while no one was looking she winked at him. Then he was smiling, biting on his lip."

Lis: *Dang. Yall need to control yall self.* "I don't know. Why did you come and ask me though?"

Kat: "Cuz I know you and Kaya tell each other everything. And I didn't want Kaya to think I was being pushy or getting jelly."

Lis: "But it seems like you are jealous."

Kat: "Why would I be jealous if aint nothing going on."

Lis: "I'm just saying."

Kaya POV {Midnight in Kaya's room}

I was sitting in my room catching up on studying and homework. There was a knock on my door.

Kaya: "Come in."

Ray: "Hey bae." He closed the door behind him as he entered my room.

Kaya: "Hey."

Ray: "What you doing up this late?"

Kaya: "I couldn't really sleep so I decided to do some work." He came behind me and looked over my shoulder.

Ray: "What is assignation?"

Kaya: "Well according to the book it is an appointment, often made secretly. They had to make all kiddy in the book."

Ray: "Then give me another meaning."

Kaya: "A meeting in your bedroom when somebody get laid."

Ray: "When we gone have one of them?" He bent down to where I was sitting and started to kiss my neck.

Kaya: "Maybe tonight, if you behave yourself."

Author's Note: Kaya and Ray haven't had sex yet. They are taking things slow.

Ray: "Really?"

Kaya: "Nope. The walls are too thin. Maybe we can find a way to sneak out Friday. Then we can have some fun."

Ray: "Fine..... Can I sleep with you?"

Kaya: "I don't care."

Ray: Little kid voice "Yay!" Ray hopped in my bed. He tossed and turned making a lot of noise.

Kaya: "Are you comfortable?"

Ray: "No."

Kaya: "Why?"

Ray: "Cuz my baby not with me."

Kaya: "Here I come." I hopped in the bed next to Ray. "Better?"

Ray: "A lil." He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. "That's better." He kissed my lips "I love you Kay."

Kaya: "I love you more Ray." He began to kiss me passionately. We finished our make out session and I fell asleep in his arms

Ray POV {Next morning}

I woke up and Kaya wasn't in my arms. I got up and went to the kitchen because I could smell food. I saw Kaya at the stove cooking. She didn't notice me. I came and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

Ray: "Good morning sexy."

Kaya: "Good morning."

Ray: "What you making?"

Kaya: "Eggs, bacon, and biscuits."

Ray: "Awww, you made some for everybody?"

Kaya: "Nope, just me."

Ray: "That's dirty."

Kaya: "What you gone do about it?"

Ray: "Tongue you down." I turned her around and kissed her. I lifted her on the counter and placed myself between her thighs. I kissed her rough but passionately and I wasn't going to stop until she gave up. She wasn't giving up though.

Prod POV

I woke up to the smell of food. That was my cue to go eat. I hurried downstairs to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I froze at what I saw.

Prod: "What the hell?" Kaya hopped off the counter. Her and Ray stood there looking guilty. We all looked at each other speechless.