Chapter 14: Bad News (Part 2)

Kaya POV

Me and Ray started walking to his house.

Kaya: “Ray, I’m scared.”

Ray: “Why?”

Kaya: “What if your parents don’t like me or what if they are really pissed and say we cant be together.”

Ray: “They won’t say that.”

Kaya: “But what if they do.”

Ray: He wrapped his arms around me as we walked. “Trust me babe, that wont happen.”

Kaya: “Okay. I love you.”

Ray: He kissed my neck “I love you too.’ We finally arrived ay his house. There was a little girl sitting on his porch. “That’s my sister Bria.” Bria looked up and her face lit up.

Bria: “Ray!” She ran and hugged him. She ran into the house yelling. “Yall Ray is home!” 2 other people came out the house and hugged him.

Ray: “Hey yall. Oh and this Kaya. Kaya this is my older sister Jas’marieé and my little brother Dashawn. And of course little Bria.”

Author’s Note: Okay the sibling names are made up so calm your tits.

Kaya: “Hey.” Jas’marieé  looked at me with a disgust face.

Dashawn: “What’s up shawty?”

Bria: “Boy gone. Hey Kaya.” We walked inside the house.

Ray: “Mom!”

Ray’s Mom: “I’m in the kitchen.”

Ray: “Have a seat. I’ll be right back.” I sat on the couch and looked around.

Ray Ray POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom and Jas’marieé cooking dinner.

Ray: “Hey Mom.” I hugged her.

Mom: “How’s my baby?”

Ray: “I’m good.”

Mom: “What you doing here?”

Jas’marieé: “He probably came to show you his girlfriend.”

Ray: “Shut up Jassi.”

Jas’marieé: “Boy don’t get smacked.”

Mom: “Yall chill out. Now what is this about a girl?”

Ray: “Ummm where’s Dad?”

Mom: “Don’t ignore the question.” My dad walked in the kitchen.

Ray: “Dad. What’s up?”

Mom: “Rashawn Smith! Answer my damn question! Who the fuck is this girl?!”

Author’s Note: Okay I know in the book it said his name is Randy Woodland. But I’ve been doing some research and it turns out his name is Rashawn Smith. :D Yeah so sorry about the change. :/

Dad: “What girl?”

Jas’marieé: “Ray brought a girl home.”

Ray: “Jassi can I tell my own news please.”

Dad: “So what about this girl?”

Ray: “Yea, lets site in the living room and have a family talk about this.” We walked into the living room. Kaya was talking to Bria and Dashawn.

Mom: “Bria, Day-Day, yall go to yall room.” They got up and went upstairs.

Kaya POV

Ray: “Mom, Dad, this is Kaya.”