Chapter 19: Fall Formal (Part 2)

A /N: I am so sorry for the long wait. I’ve been busy…… Well, I’m not gone lie to yall. I’ve been lazy. But here you go. :D

Recap

Kat POV

Wild Boy by MGK started and everybody got hype. Everybody sang along.

Everyone: “Yea bitch! Yea bitch! Call me steeve-o!” I was dancing with Diggy. One minute into the song the lights shut off. There was a scream and a gunshot. People screamed to the sound of the gunshot. The lights came back on and Diggy was laying on the ground with blood coming out his shoulder.

Kat: “Baby!”

Prod: “Ty! Where the fuck is Ty!?!?!”

End Recap

Kat POV

Kat: “Somebody call the police.”

Roc: “I got you.”

Prod:  “Where the fuck is Ty?!”

Lis: “Wasn’t she just with you?”

Prod: “Yes. I know my baby and that was her scream. Something had to happen to her.”

Lis: “Calm down. We will find her.”

Roc: “Police is on their way.”

Kat: “Where the fuck are the teachers or something?! They asses suppose to be on duty! My baby just got shot!” The ambulance rushed in and got Diggy. I got in with him. I held his hand the whole way there to the hospital.

Prod POV

I’m wiggin like crazy. I cant find my baby.

A/N: Ok. I know I’m from a different state from most of you, and we use different slang. So for those who don’t know what wiggin means, it’s the same as freaking out.

Prod: “Roc, bro we gotta find her.”

Roc: “Try calling her.” I pulled out and dialed her number.

Voicemail: “Hey, you reached your girl Ty. Sorry I didn’t answer, but trust me, I’ll get back to ya.” I hung up

Prod: I felt my heart drop. “She didn’t answer.”

Ty POV

I couldn’t see anything. It was pitch black. I screamed to make sure I was alive and stuff. When I did a hand connected to my face.

Boy 1: “Bitch shut up.”

Ty: “Don’t touch me! Let me go!” Someone smacked me again.

Boy 2: “Shut up! Stop fucking yelling!”

Ty: “Can yall at least take whatever this is off my eyes.”

Boy 3: “Naw. Now shut up.” It was silent for a while. Then I felt myself being untied. They took a blind fold off me.

Ty: “Finally.” I moved away but 2 boys picked me up by my arms taking me into a building. The building was a small green shack. Luckily I was able to see the street sign.