Chapter 22: I Should've Listen

Kaya POV {2 months later}

It’s now December 18th and I’m 4 months pregnant. I’ve been eating a lot and having mood swings like crazy. Every since the day at the hospital, me and Ray have been a little distant. I don’t like that. Me and Prince have gotten closer. Anyways I know I’m having a baby girl. Right now I’m packing my stuff, getting ready for ATL. There was a knock on my door.

Kaya: “Come in.” Prince walked in.

Prince: “Hey Kay.”

Kaya: “Hey Prince.”

Prince: “You need some help?”

Kaya: “Sure. Can you grab my other suitcase in my closet?”

Prince: “Sure.” He went in and grabbed it. I went in the closet too to get my shoes. He got the suitcase and sat on my bed. I came back and finished packing up my stuff. I looked and saw Prince staring at me.

Kaya: “What?”

Prince: “Our daughter is gonna be beautiful.”

Kaya: “I know.” I sat down next to him.

Prince: “I can already tell she’s there.” He gently rubbed my stomach. “Hey Mekayla.”

Kaya: “What made you wanna name her that?”

Prince: “I had a dream that I had a daughter named Mekayla.”

A/N: He said he could already tell she was there because Kaya got a lil baby bump now. Anyways….. remember back in Living Mindless. When Kaya was in that coma, she had a dream. Remember…. Her daughters’ name was Mekayla. Everything that happened has a purpose. :D

Kaya: “Ok. I like it.” He smiled at me.

Prince: “You know I’m here for you right?”

Kaya: “Yea I know. Now lets finish packing. Put those shoes in that suitcase.”

Prince: “Alright.” We both started packing. Ray walked in.

Ray: “Hey Kay.”

Kaya: “Hey Ray.”

Ray: “Hey Prince.”

Prince: “Sup.”

Ray: “What yall up to?”

Kaya: “Nun, Prince just helping me pack.”

Ray: “Mhmm. No kissing right?”

Kaya: “Excuse me.”

Ray: “You aint kissing him right?”

Kaya: “Are you really asking me if I cheated?”

Ray: “Well yall have been spending a lot of time together.”

Kaya: “The fuck Ray?!” You honestly think I would cheat on you?”

Ray: “I was just-“

Kaya: “You shouldn’t have to ask me that! So basically you don’t trust me to be with another guy! This is coming from one of the biggest flirts I know and you wanna ask me if I’m cheating!”

Ray: “It was just a question!”

Kaya: “It was a dumbass question! You know I wouldn’t cheat on you!............ Ray just get out my room. You’re giving me a head ache.”

Ray: “Kay, I’m sorry. I di-“

Kaya: “Just leave.” Ray left my room. “I’m sorry bout that Prince.” I plopped on my bed.

Prince: “It’s okay.”

Kaya: “I can’t believe him.” I was mad and sad. I guess Prince could tell. He came and wrapped his arm around me.

Prince: “kay don’t worry bout him. Think about Mekayla. She’s gonna look up to you. She’s gonna want to be just like you. I can already tell she’s gonna look like you.”

Kaya: I chuckled a little “If you say so.”

Keisha: yelling from downstairs “Everyone come on!”

Ray POV {later at the airport}

We just arrived at the airport. Kaya started getting her stuff out the limo.

Ray: “Kay, let me help you.”

Kaya: “I don’t need your help Rashawn.” She walked in the airport.

Roc: “Dang bro, what you do?”

Prod: “I know right. I haven’t seen Kaya this mad at anyone since I stole her chicken on Thanksgiving.”

Ray: “I asked Kaya if she was cheating?” Lis slapped  the back of my head. Prince left and went in with Kat, Kaya and Keisha.

Prod: “Nigga what’s wrong with you?”

Roc: Have you lost yo damn mind?”

Ray: “I was just wondering.” Ty slapped the back of my head.

Ty: “Why would she cheat if she pregnant with yo child?”

A/N: They don’t know its Prince kid.

Ray: mumble to where they cant hear him “Not even my baby.” To them “I was just asking a question.”

Roc: “well you screwed. Better go buy a gift and beg for forgiveness.”

{Boarding the plane}

Kaya was sitting by herself. I was about to sit with her. She sat her purse in the seat. I was shocked. I sat in the seat across from her. Prince came by.

Prince: “Can I sit with you Kay?”

Kaya: “Sure.” She moved her purse and he sat down.

Ray: *That’s dirty. I guess I do gotta beg*

Diggy POV {In the hospital}

I woke up soar.

Diggy: “Where am I?” A woman walked in to the room.

Woman: “Ah, you’re awake. How are you feeling Mr. Simmons?”

Diggy: “I’m soar but other than that I’m okay.” *Damn, I’m in the hospital.* “Can you tell me what happened?”

Nurse: “You were shot and you lost a lot of blood and then you slipped into a coma.”

Diggy: “Dang. How long have I’ve been out?”

Nurse: “Two months.”

Diggy: “Gosh.”

Nurse: “You’ll have to take physical therapy.”

Diggy: “Could this get any worse?”

Nurse: “I’m sorry to tell you this Mr.Simmons. You caught something. You have chlamydia.”

Diggy: “What?!” *How did this happen! I aint been with nobody except….. Kat!* “This is curable right?”

Nurse: Yes sir. I’ll get Dr. Anderson for you.” She left and I grabbed my phone.

TEXT CONVO

Diggster- Kat, don’t call me. Don’t txt me. Don’t talk to me. We’re thru.

$KatLife$- babe what are you talking bout?

Diggster- bye

END CONVO

Some of my boys told me she was screwing around, but I didn’t want to listen. I should have listened.

A/N: There you go. I hope yall enjoyed it. Comment, vote, like, and share. 6 votes and 6 comments for next chapter.