Chapter 12: WTF

Lis POV

*DREAMING*

Me and Roc were on a romantic date. We were outside on a cliff like mountain by the beach. We were playing around. He was chasing me around as we laughed. I wasn't paying attention and I fell off. I thought I was gonna die but when I got to the bottom someone caught me. It was Princeton. We smiled at each other as if we were in love and he kissed me passionately while I was in his arms.

*END OF DREAM*

I woke up breathing hard. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:43 in the morning. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Princeton in the fridge. He looked at me.

Lis: "Hey Prince."

Prince: "Hey LIs."

Lis: "What you doing up?"

Prince: "Hungry. You?"

Lis: "I just couldn't sleep."

Prince: "Oh..... Listen, I'm sorry about the other day when I kissed you."

Lis: "It's ok. It's not like I didn't like it." *Shut the fuck up Lis.* "I mean, don't worry about it."

Prince: "Wait, you liked it?"

Lis: "Well.... It's not like I didn't like it but you caught me off guard and I have a boyfriend."

Prince: "I'm sorry. Has it affected you in any way?"

Lis: "Actually it has."

Prince: "How so?"

Lis: "I've been kinda thinking about you and you were in my dream."

Prince: "That's weird cuz the same is going on with me."

Lis: "So what-. " Princeton cut me off with a kiss. We started to make out. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

Kaya POV {In the morning on the bus}

Me and Ray were sitting next to each other. I was looking out the window thinking.

Kaya: *How am I gonna tell my parents and Keisha? What's gonna happen to me and Ray. What's my baby's future gonna be like?*

Ray: Interrupting my thoughts "Babe?"

Kaya: "Huh?"

Ray: "I know you're worried about thw whole situation from yesterday, but don't worry about it. Look at the bright side. For one the baby makes me wanna marry you even more than before. The baby will bring us closer together. Lastly we don't have to keep our relationship a secret anymore." He kissed my lips.

Kaya: "I guess so. I just wonder what our parents and Keisha and Walter are gonna say."

Ray: "I don't know but they are just gonna have to accept it." The bus stopped at school and we got off the bus. "What class you got?"

Kaya: "Gym."

Ray: "Good. More time with my baby." I smiled at him. While were walking a girl bumped into my shoulder, knocking my stuff out my arms. I was too stressed to even worry about it. I bent down to get my stuff and Ray helped. "Baby let me get it for you."

Kaya: "It's okay, I got it." We finished picking up the stuff and continued walking to class. We walked in and took our seats. The rest of the crew came in. It was weird because we separated. Roc, Prod, and Lis sat next to me and Ray and Prince, Ty, and Kat sat away from us.

Coach Freeman: "Alright get dressed out." Everyone headed for the locker rooms. I walked into the locker room and caught and evil glare from Ty and Kat. I ignored it and walked to the other side of the locker room so I was by myself. I changed my clothes and hurried out the locker room. Ray was waiting on me.

Kaya: "You are the sweetest thing ever."

Ray: "I know." I kissed his lips and we walked back to the gym. When everyone returned the coach began talking

Coach Freeman: "Ok. Today we're playing volleyball." Coach spilt the class into teams. Me, Lis, Roc, Ray, and Prod were on the same team. Prince, Ty, and Kat were on the other. The coach threw the ball to the server and the game began. Each team were playing hard. The ball traveled towards Princeton, he spiked the ball almost hitting Ray in the head. Luckily Ray dodged it."

Ray: "Aye bro! Watch it!"

Prince: "Then pay attention!" The game continued. Kat spiked the ball almost hitting me in my stomach. Since I wasn't paying attention, I just stopped the ball instead of trying to hit it.

Kaya: "What the hell Kat?" She just looked at me. Throughout the whole game, Prince kept trying to hit Ray and Kat kept trying to hit me. The game was finally over and our team lost by one point.

Coach Freeman: "Alright, go change." I went to the locker room and changed clothes. When I left the locker room I looked around for Ray, but sadly I saw Kat.

Kat: "What the hell you looking at?"

Kaya: "Bitch, I aint looking at you."

Kat: "Hold the fuck up. You better fall back and get rid of the shit."

Kaya: "I'm not the one mad over a boy that didn't want you. And how the hell you gone tell me what I better do. You don't run shit."

Kat: "You talk shit but don't ever do shit. How I wanna see you do something."

Kaya: I stepped in her face "Bitch, you don't wanna see what I can do. I'll tear yo ass up."

Kat: "Bitch come on then." I pushed her but before she could react Princeton came.

Prince: "Aye yall chill out. The last thing we need is for yall to get suspended for fighting." He was right. "Let's just drop it and leave." I started to walk off. Kat tripped me but Princeton caught me.

Kat: "Princeton what are you doing?"

Prince: "I know we are both mad at her, but have some kind of sympathy, she's pregnant."

Kat: "I don't give a fuck. She fake."

Kaya: "Fuck you..... Thanks Prince." I walked back to the gym.

Ray Ray POV {At lunch}

I was looking around for Kaya. I didn't see her in the cafeteria, so I went outside. I saw her sitting at a table by herself with her head down. I walked to her and sat next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Ray: "Hey babe."

Kaya: "Hey." She sounded like she's been crying.

Ray: "Babe, what's wrong?"

Kaya: "Nothing."

Ray: "Then how come you sound like you've been crying?"

Kaya: "I don't know."

Ray: "Then look me in the face and tell me you're okay."

Kaya: "Why?"

Ray: "That's the only way I can tell if you're lying or not. Now let me see those pretty eyes." She sat up but she covered her face with her hands. "Come on please." I placed kisses on her cheek. In Elmo voice "Show Elmo your eyes." She started giggling. "I'm gonna tickle you."

Kaya: "Nuh-uh"

Ray: "Uh-huh." I started to tickle her.

Kaya: Laughing "Okay." She took her hands off her face. I could tell she was crying because her eyes were a little red. "I'm fine."

Ray: "Are you sure?"

Kaya: :"Yep." I kissed her lips and we started to make out.

Lis: Running to us "Kaya! Get up! Come here!"

Kaya: "Why what's wrong?"

Lis: "Just come here." She grabbed Kaya's hand and ran, I followed behind them. We kept running til we got to the gym locker rooms. On the wall In black paint is said 'KAYA A HOE!'

Ray: "What the fuck? My baby aint a damn hoe."

Lis: "I think Kat did it." Kaya just stood in shock. She ran out to the gym and out the building.

Ray: "It was either Kat or Prince." We left out the gym and bumped into Prince. I gave him an evil glare, then me and Lis went to go find Kaya.