Chapter 8 : " I Missed You"

Hi guys back with an update, hope it lives upto your expectations.

Two weeks later..

               Ragini was yet again forced to endure her family stares as if they were waiting for her to break down ,but this time she didn't feel like it . The countless time the police asked to verify a body and the terror that griped her every moment was a nightmare she can't explain in words ,yet Laksh wanted her to go through the pain because in his words it will make her free from him . 

                  Now she know he is alive , and happy with his new life and mourning the loss of him in her life would make her feel horrible about herself ,she made mistakes plenty of them. So she can't even feel the righteous anger at his actions anymore . Didn't she trick and married him the first time , didn't she fell for his act the second time and believed he loved her and finally when she thought they really loved each other ,he betrayed her with someone else. 

                   But what bothered her the most was her sister ,she had sacrificed time and time again for ragini and yet she didn't want her to sacrifice anymore especially her life with Sanskar.  Ragini should have sent her sister back to the Maheshwari house six months ago ,not let them drift from each other for this long.

              Didn't she try time and time again to separate them at first thinking her sister would come between her and laksh , she should have known awhile laksh remained fickle ,first with Kavya and now Myra ..Her sister would have never betrayed her . Ragini used to be proud of her sister and the way she fought for her place in Sanskar life .

                 Her sister walked away when Kavitha reappeared even when it led to her heart break ,a trait ragini lacked . The same sister fought for Sanskar when she found out kavitha wasn't the one he loved anymore . Ragini didn't know the extent of their pain but she knew it was salvageable and if they continued to ignore each other they may reach point of no return and that worried her .  

                She stepped into their room where swara has always was talking on the phone with a client ,ragini admitted initially it kept her sister occupied and happy ,but lately she was doing it because it keep her from giving into despair .

         " Another client called to cancel . " Swara spoke up as she slumped down in the bed in exasperation . The news of Ragini divorce had reached the gossip circle ,no body knew how but the moment it happened every client began to withdraw . 

               " Swara ,is this what you want .Marrying complete strangers so you can still feel that not all marriage falls apart , all marriage falls apart at sometime Swara, some can never recover like mine but some can Swara and if you didn't focus on yours soon we will have two divorcée as  wedding planners . Sanskar is a patient man but he won't wait forever , now is not the time to debate who is more right or who should approach first .

             The truth is you both hurt each other ,you both gave up on your relationship at some point of time . He gave an ultimatum that you shouldnt go back into the house I admit ,didn't you go back on his word once for the sake of our family . Why won't you try once for the sake of your happiness .

            If you think you will never be able to forgive Sanskar mistakes then give up on him completely, sign the divorce papers and let him free . Continuing to live this way is not going to work for both of you ,I have no stand to advise on your marriage , I just want you to know my thoughts that it and please don't stay behind for my sake and make me feel guilty . Go back Swara and be happy "  Ragini spoke up and hoped her sister understood that she only had her best interest in mind .