Chapter 17:" I Know "

Chapter  17 :" I Know "

Few  months later

                  Sanskar Maheshwari was driving back home. To his wife,  to his family. An week away from then when his wife is pregnant drove him crazy.  But the trip can't be postponed. He can't wait to meet his wife.  He reached to an empty house or so he thought until he searched the whole house and found his wife in the kitchen making him tea.

   " Get out, Right now "he hated that his voice sounded angry and yet she turned to greet him with a smile .

  "  Don't be dramatic Sanskaar, I am just making you tea " She answered back calmly as his eyes took her in to see if she was tired .

   "  Where is Maa,  Where is everyone else. "his mom had agreed to move in temporarily for Swara sake.

      "  Dont make it Mom fault,  she has been taking care of me so well . She just went to see uttara. And after you messaged. I send off didi and her husband . Because they finished their work.  " She answered back as he remembered his sister who had just recently returned back from her honey moon trip . His sister marriage had been one of the happiest moment of that transpired in the last few months .

  "  Doctor told you need to take rest.. "he spoke up , and even if the doctor didn't say anything Sanskar wasn't keen on his wife doing any work when she was just a week away from her due date .

    "  I Am bored lying in bed all day, I don't want to take rest and I am fine. I am nine months pregnant but I can still make a cup of tea . How about you go and freshen up "She answered back with her innate stubbornness

    "  Gosh I missed you and your stubbornness.. "he answered back as he leaned in to kiss her gently

"  I missed you too, Now go and freshen up Sanskaar. I bring tea to our room" She answered back once he ended the kiss .

   " Okay,  When have I ever not listened to you "he said with a smile as he walked away to their room .

                  Swara smiled at her husband retreating back, Gosh she missed him so much in this one week.  The due date was next week. But she didn't want to go through labor without him by her side. It was the unexplainable need to have him with her all the time.

            She thoughts she lost him forever . And now he was standing right beside her. It hasn't been an easy ride. Swara knew while most of the pain and hurt have vanished over time. They still lingered in the back of the mind sometimes. 

                   Sometime such memories act as an way that protect your relationship.  While walking on egg shells is definitely not an good relationship. That was how  they acted when they first few months after they got back together. But slowly they began to let go of their restraints as time passed by and Swara began to feel secure in their love . Swara believes it getting stronger every day. And that all one can hope for right.

                    She took the cup of tea and entered their room, Sanskar was speaking to his father. Swara placed the tea in the coffee table and waited for him to finish the call. She knew Sanskaar is overworking this few months. It had been hard on him. But it had been more hard on his father who had taken over the reins of Maheshwari industries . 

                             In the family front things were turning bleaker every passing day. Laksh wife left him once he lost his job and kicked out of the house ,  he went straight back to her sister to win her over. But Swara had been vastly relieved when her sister turned him down . Last she heard was Maya had married someone else and the child she claimed to be laksh actually belonged to the person she married for the second time . Swara wasn't surprised the laksh fell into their trap .