Chapter 12 :" Do you trust me?? "

Hi guys, back with an update ,hope it lives up to your expectations.

************************"

Ragini never knew that her intention will prove to be an obstacle in her sister life. She only felt her sister should get a chance to talk with Sanskar , and it bothered her that Sanskar was avoiding her ,she knew she shouldn't have asked Shaurav to lie for her sake but when he called to say her sister was in an accident she panicked .

She rushed to the hospital in fear and along the way shaurav words managed to calm her down yet the panic didn't subside until she saw her sister sleeping in the hospital bed, it was at the moment she decided to let Sanskar knew about the accident as it would rush him to see her .

At first it had been just to get them meet and she knew she crossed a line when she asked shaurav to lie but she feared the moment Sanskar sees swara was fine ,he would revert back to his anger . She wanted time for her sister to break the barrier between them .

And when it worked and they got back together ,she intended to confess but held back because it wouldn't be right to make her sister feel the guilt for her actions but today she had been too happy to hear of Swara pregnancy, she wanted to share the news to shaurav in person .

In the last one month ,he had been a partner in crime but truth he was someone who went against his moral ethics for her , she asked him around two weeks ago why he would do that for a stranger and his answer both confused and surprised her .

" Have you ever fallen in love at first sight "he asked her and she realized her love for laksh had been like that, but in the end it held no value as laksh crushed any hope she had of love or happiness for her .

"I was married when we first met " she asked him instead ,annoyed that he would dare to confess such thing to her .

" And you are no longer married " he answered back ,she was bit worried about his intention that day but he insisted though he felt a connection when they met ,he knew within minutes that she will never be able to reciprocate it .

"The fear and Panic in your eyes when I first saw you in the mortuary was  for your husband ,that itself told me how much you loved him . My words were just to irritate you after that and now I know how horrible you must feel about your husband betrayal ,still I knew you are in love with him ,so no I am content to be just a friend " he answered back ,though she felt the need to keep distance from him . He was also the one person who didn't look at her like a glass that may break any second.

And since he assured her ,that the crush he had on her was long gone . They became sort of good friends that she didn't think twice before calling him in person to convey the happy news until her sister and sanskar stumbled on to them .

" Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did " her sister spoke up making her wonder how she could mess up , it has been too late to confess . But her silence had been the answer enough .

" How could you Ragini , Do you imagine the hell he must have lived in for those two days and forget about it ,what about the fact it forced him to accept me back into his life . I was always aware that the news had a hand in our reconciliation but I assumed it was fate ,so accepted it but now " her sister was shaken up by her words and more than that worried as well .

"Thank You " the two words from Sanskar shocked both of them as her sister turned to look at her husband in shock .

" It not fair Sanskar ,it not fair to you or us . " her sister voice out yet again making Ragini feel guilty about her actions . Yes she should have let them work it out and didn't she know interfering never works .

" Yes Shona , but it got us back together . I don't approve of her actions either but I don't think she deserve our anger when her intention had been good and we are going to have a baby . So stop thinking unnecessarily and let go inside . " Sanskar words made her sister go back inside only then she turned to apologize to shaurav , she was in a way thankful that both of them didn't blame him because it all rested with her .

**********************

    Swara couldn't sleep that night ,as Sanskar reaction worried her . He was calm ,but she did see the hint of mistrust in his face and anger at first and she couldn't stop worrying that he was yet again brushing aside his pain for her.

      She didn't mean to wake him up ,but he woke up  when she tried to get out of the bed for a glass of water. 

    " Do you need anything Shona " his voice rang out ,he was already getting way too worried about her that he isn't letting her do any work today .

    " Just some water Sanskar " she spoke up and he immediately rushed outside to get water for her.  He came back immediately with a glass of water . 

     " Is it because I am pregnant?  " the question came out without intention and he saw the look of confusion in his face ,though she wanted to pretend that she didn't notice his anger in that moment ,she couldn't do so because she didn't want to think he is suppressing his emotions out of concern for her and the fact she was pregnant .

     " You forgot everything and forgave me when you thought I was dying ,today I clearly saw the doubt in your face and yet the next minute it was gone and you were saying thank you to Ragini ,was it because I am pregnant that you don't want to stress me out " Swara spoke up at his silence feared the worst until she found the courage to look at him  , it conveyed so much but most of all his love for her .

       " Is that what you thought Shona , yes I am human and for a split second my mind did think you must have had a part in the deception and I felt betrayed hence the anger but it lasted just a second ,you know why because I trust you .

               It took me a moment to know you wouldn't do something like that ,and I regret that our past made me hesitate for a moment . I am sorry that you were hurt by my hesitation Shona but I didn't expect you to conclude it was because of our baby .

                 It because I trust you Shona , it may be hard at times and sometimes we may even falter a moment but we will make it through together because we love each other . Now tell me do you trust my words because we are in this together and we need to be able to trust each other ,both of us can have a moment of insecurity or distrust given our past but at the end of the day it is within us to fight for our happiness and my happiness lies with you and it  surely doubled with the news of our kid . " Sanskar answered back and she broke down in tears at the sheer relief his words infused in her .

           He was by her side the next second as he gather her into his arms and she wept in relief that he did trust her , Ragini actions may have acted as a catalyst to bring them together but she realized at that moment the reason they stayed together was because of their love for each other and his continued trust on her ,she had assumed she lost it when she walked away but though he was heart broken his trust for her didn't waver in the least .

          " I Love you Sanskar so very much " she whispered quietly once her tears subsided .

        " I Love you too wife so very much " he answered back and then bent down to whisper the three words to their kid and she felt content in his love ,she felt she could weather any storm as long as he stood by her ,not realizing a storm will make it way sooner than she assumed but that night she slept peacefully in the embrace of her husband  

P. S:" Small update, But a update nevertheless,  Let me know your feedback.. Hit the Votes if you liked it "

Love

Nita