Epilogue :" Happily Ever After "

Two years later

                         Sanskar Maheshwari was driving back home to his wife and daughter ,he can't help but smile at the remainder of his family .  He hardly ever spent any time without his daughter but today he was going to take his wife on an date which meant Asha will get to spend the day with her grand parents .

                       Because while they both moved on and we're happy ,  This day always makes her sad.  It was the day she walked away. And even after three years later. The pain lingers albeit very less by each passing day.

                     Sanskar knew how hard the break was for both of them and how hard it was for both of them to work on their issues. Looking back Sanskaar knew they were lot of hurdles in their life. For Sanskaar it was trust. It broke that day, Trust in their relationship. He had seen so many hurdles for them back then. Each time he think he lost her.

                  She would come marching right back in even if  it was to accuse him as an murderer. But that day when she walked away, It broke him. And he remained broken till she marched right back into his life. It wasn't easy this time to fix it. But she did.It wasn't Easy, but she remained patient with him.  She showed him time and time again she was right beside him and won't leave him till Sanskaar finally began to believe it as well . And sanskar always knew only she can do it.  Right now Sanskar was happy. More happier than he ever have been.

                      And he also knew for Sanskaar to gain his trust. Swara had lost her voice initially , They both have different personalities. And to fix him up ,she broke herself up. She changed for him. She stopped telling him what she really wants to do. She closed herself in to an shell. And sanskar consciousness killed him to know about it. Because while Sanskar lost trust in them.

                         He knew Swara developed fear, and insecurities about voicing out her opinions when it comes to their family  and her biggest fear was one mistake and he would walk away.  And so she was always hesitant towards him and it always made him feel like he need to do what she wants because she will never ask for it. 

              And sometime he was way off mark. Like the time he thought she wanted to live in Maheshwari house, So he said yes to move only to later find out about the fact she didn't want to move. But that day it was an  partly an win because she told him she didn't want to move. Few months before that  she would have just walked into the Maheshwari house for him. And wouldn't have told him about it either.

              Swara didnt try to fix her family in the last two years , She helped them time and time again like when she spoke up for Ragini when her father didn't approve of Shaurav . Sanskar stood by her because he wanted his wife to be happy and Ragini really seemed to be in love with him , it took them a bit longer to convince her dadi who didn't like having a non marwari as her grand daughter husband . And Ragini got married a year ago and was expecting her first child much to Swara delight .

                     Each time it took her longer to convince him when she went on her mission to help their family , But eventually he did get convinced and sometime she gave up for him and let them sort it out among themselves. And normalcy eventually returned back. There were no longer trust issues or fear and insecurities between them. It was all normal in their life. Except on this day.

                 Swara hated this day, He knew that,  And today he would make new memories with her that manages to erase the pain that was caused back then.

                                He already had tickets to her favorite classical music concert and followed by dinner,  Plus a long ride. He planned it all. He told her to be ready by the time he reaches home and was disappointed to find her totally forgotten about it, She didn't want to go out or leave Asha but he managed to convince her.