Chapter 4 : " Arguments"

Hi guys back with an update , hope it lives upto your expectations..

An hour later..

Swara heard voices quietly speaking with each other when she gained consciousness, one belonged to him. And her heart squeezed in pain at the remainder of the truth until she heard a woman voice speaking up ..

" Ofcourse she fainted, If it was me i would have done the same ,She is your wife Sanskar, she is going to get possessive of you even if you are separated at the moment" the woman continued speaking to her husband. Yet separated is the only word she understood but that doenst mean he was free to date anyone else, once the pain subsided a bit she was left with anger that he dared to move on from her.

She opened her eyes and found herself starring at him, he didnt expect her to see him . She caught him quite unaware and so she saw the concern and worry for her in his face which was masked the moment he noticed she was awake.

" Let go she is awake " his careless statement hurt until the woman beside rushed to her side, and swara hated her at sight. Because she was beautiful and swara jealousy flared up yet again.

" Dont behave like an idiot Sanskar, Are you fine ? It Swara right ..Should i call the doctor , go and call the doctor Sanskar " she spoke up as she rushed him out of her room leaving her alone with the person who was dating her Sanskar.

" I am not sure how you are feeling , but i am sure you feel better to know , your Sanskar isnt dating me" her words were uttered in rush as if she feared Sanskar would return anytime soon, yet it held the truth because she said your Sanskar as if she had no feelings towards him .

" We are just friends and he spoke up to shut up my ex boyfriend and here i am speaking nonstop without introduction myself. My name is Nisha Patel. Psychologist . " Nisha introduced herself and Swara wonder how her path crossed with Sanskar.

Just then the hospital door opened Sanskar arrived with a doctor who checked her vitals and was about to speak up when the door opened yet again to reveal her sister who rushed to her side all the awhile glaring at her husband.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragini wondered why it was so long for Swara to reach home ,the meetings sometime went over the time yet she worried and so decided to call and check, what she didnt expect was to hear Sanskar voice on the other side of the call.

He didnt say much except Swara was in the hospital , ragini didnt want to worry their parents so rushed to the hospital alone , and when she walked inside her room. She immediately rushed to her sister side ,her sister looked exhausted and weak. And Ragini cant help but wonder what Sanskar had to do with her present situation so she turned towards him in search of answer when her sister spoke up .

" It not his fault Ragini" her sister answered her silent query.

" Are you fine, what happened .. Why would you faint.." Ragini couldnt help but keep asking her those questions.

" Give her a moment to answer Ragini or better yet ask the doctor " another voice chimed in and ragini turned towards the voice to find herself face to the mysterious stranger from two weeks ago. She wanted to reprimand him for the use of her name when they were barely acquaintance but her eyes did wander to the name tag in his coat to check .. " DR Shaurav Gupta. ".

" Do you know each other " her sister asked next as she glanced between both of them ,and now it was ragini who got tongue tied as she searched for an answer that won't reveal too much .

" Well you must be her sister Swara ,ragini told me so much about you " Shaurav answered for her making the situation much worse . That it irked her as she turned to glare at him .