CHAPTER 17

SalamuAlaikum, hey all! So in my last chapter, I mentioned I was going to publish my new book. So the intro was up since a few days ago but the first chapter will be published only if the intro gets fifty votes and a hundred reads so please guy, head on over there and please show FFMD as much love as you're showing HBMH.

Here's a taste of what you're to expect from Falling For Mr. Dangote:

"Remember the first time I saw you Falaq?" JD called out, making a retreating Falaq to stop in her tracks and turn towards him but still remained silent and staring at the floor as if in guilt.

"I know you can't forget that day just like I never can." he went on, looking up at her from where he sat on the seat her mother had hurriedly yet graciously offered him immediately he entered their house wearing a desperate expression with his clothes wet from the rain and his whole demeanor looking to be in despair from the torture his helpless heart was subjecting him to.

"Remember that when I saw you for the very first time in my life, Falaq you were crouched to the floor, basically laying at my feet, picking up pieces of the papers your former boss had just thrown at your face. Remember that you were crying as you did that? But you Falaq, you know this fact more than anyone does, that since then and up till now, I have never seen you as someone below me, I have never seen you nor treated you as any less of the person and human being Allah created you to be except now..." JD paused for a while, standing to his feet and closing the space that separated them as he stood just inches away from Falaq and stared deep into her eyes, eyes he'd wish to be forever trapped in and drown in never to be saved, eyes he wished she would give him permission to love wholly and totally, before continuing his speech with an even stronger passion than he had started.

"...except now Falaq, I see you as the person and human being that I am utterly, desperately and entirely in love with and will give every single thing I have to be with. So tell me, why can't you see me as just a person as well? Does the fact that I am wealthy really diminish any of my human qualities? Is you saying we grew up worlds apart and will always remain so really enough for you to be blind to the fact that I am as much or as little skin and bones as you are? That out Creator made our souls and bodies the exact same way and in my and your case Falaq, probably from the same heart? All I want you to know right now Falaq is that nothing, nothing you ever say or make yourself believe about us being too different to be in love will ever stand true to me. Absolutely nothing. So you better prepare yourself, prepare for a battle between your own belief in the fact that love itself, is biased to social class and status and my belief and faith in it to be blind and heedless as well as its unrelenting ability to overcome all barriers."