HEY, I DO ADVERTS!

Salamu alaikum jama'a! I hope y'all are good and I'm so sorry this chapter ain't an update. I just wanted to make an announcement to y'all.

Actually a few months ago, I was approached by a scout of the Dreame team asking me to move HBMH to their site. They offered me a decent amount as the first payment and then a royalty per month. It was a good deal but then it didn't sit well with me because I had to take HBMH off wattpad and I couldn't do that to you my lovely readers. So I didn't accept the contract, I deemed it not worthy enough since I know it was going to be of great inconvenience to my readers.

I admit that I was tempted and now, I still am since I've got the opportunity to actually be payed for writing this story. It wasn't just because of the monetary value, but of the feeling of the satistfaction of actually being rewarded for something I do as a hobby. It would have certainly given me a strong sense of validation and would have motivated me to keep on writing better and even more constantly.

So I came up with this idea that would allow me to keep HBMH on wattpad and not be tempted to take it off no matter how many offers I'd receive to do so. I've decided that I'm going to open up the platform of HBMH to do adverts for all kinds of businesses. Since we are now in the age of entrepreneurship. Almost everybody is an entrepreneur which is very good, it will grow our economy which in turn will improve our standard of living.

For an advert, I'll add a media of the products pictures or the flier of your business. It will also be featured in my chapters. This way my readers will get to know about your products or services and then at the bottom of the chapter, in my author's note, I'll put out more information about your business.

If you are interested in having your products or services featured in my story, please contact me for more details, I'm only a DM away. I'm waiting eagerly to hear from you!