2

I know it sucks but I'm a writer not a photoshopper hehe. Use this photo in story^

(Y/N POV)

Somethings coming...

"Smile!" Peter exclaimed, snapping a selfie of the two of us.

I wasn't paying attention, so my mouth was half open to speak, and one of my eyes were closed. Not to mention, the background was of a boring plane.

"Did you really have to take that when I was caught off guard?" I said, glancing at the photo, "I look terrible."

"Not to me, so I'm not deleting it."

"I'll pay you," I wagered, "how much? Just get that photo off your damn phone!"

"Never," he teased, a grin on his face, "that's what you get for not letting me bring my video camera!"

I nudged him with my elbow, and hopped down the stairs and out onto the platform. Happy was waiting at the bottom with our suitcases, texting May that we had just landed. I waited till Peter got off behind me, and we both stared at the view in front of us.

"Woah," I muttered, "this is Wakanda?"

"Yeah.. it looks like I died and went to heaven."

"Can we stop bringing up your death?" I said, scrunching my nose and hitting his arm.

"Not till I die," he joked, "for the second time."

I reached into my pocket for my phone, and took a photo of peter in front of the field we were in, trying to catch him off guard. I wanted to get him back for the picture he took earlier.

"How the heck are you so photogenic?" I accused, "you knew I was going to take this!"

"Did I?"

"How else would you be smiling and staring at the camera?"

"I'm photogenic," he said, "they should put me on the cover of Vogue."

I opened my mouth to say something else, but i was cut off when I saw three women heading our way. They were dressed in intricate armor, red and orange colors falling seamlessly together.

They stopped when they reached us, thier faces professional and stern.

"Miss Stark," one of them said, stepping forward.

I gulped when I saw the spears they had in thier hand, intimidated by their stature and weapons. They had thick Wakandan accents, which was hella cool.

"Mr. Parker," she said again, nodding her head towards Peter.

"Hello!" the boy said nervously, "n-nice to meet you!"

The two guards behind the woman smiled at Peter's awkward reaction, resisting the urge to laugh.

"I am Okoye," she said, "Welcome to Wakanda."

"Thank you," I said, nodding my head politely.

"Please, follow me."

She turned around and started to head towards the city, so Peter and I grabbed our suitcases and followed suit. As we were walking, I leaned over to peter and whispered:

"She's so pretty," I said, "I don't understand how that's genetically possible."

"You see, when two attractive people love each other," Peter began to say, "they-"

"Okay, that's enough," I said, clamping my hand over his mouth.

"I was answering your question!"

"Could you have made it less uncomfortable?"

"We're adults, Y/N. Soon we'll have our own genetically beautiful children."

I widened my eyes, and stared at the ground. Peter's comment took me a little by surprise. We discussed marriage before, sure, but we'd never really made it past that. And most of the time it was only about our last names.

"Oh..." he said quietly, "that was a little much, wasn't it?"

"Just a little..."

"Sorry," he apologized, "I got ahead of myself."

"Don't worry about it," I said grabbing his hand, "it was just unexpected."

"We don't have to have kids, if you don't want to."

"Peter-"

"I mean, I wouldn't mind the idea, but I won't make you do anything you don't want to."

"It's not-"

"Because you're the one who has to carry it around inside of you for nine months, and May said that that's a lot to do-"

"Relax!" I said, "Jesus Peter, can we not talk about this right now?"

"Right, sorry."

I bit my lip, and squeezed his hand a little tighter. Peter was silent, and I knew I was a little harsh on him when I cut him off. I knew he was really happy with our relationship, but when he brought up kids, I got scared.

"Sorry I snapped," I mumbled, "I just never really gave that topic much thought."

That was a lie. I gave the topic a lot of thought, even before I met Peter, because I didn't want my future kids to end up like me. No parents. Peter and I weren't exactly the safest couple either, we had people like mysterio trying to kill us. If something bad happened, I wouldn't want my kids growing up without a mother and father.

"Valid," Peter said, "I was being forward, I understand."

"If at some point this conversation was brought up again," I said nervously, "what would you have wanted?"

"As in, boy or girl?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head.

"A girl."