The Final Chapter

(Y/N POV)

I love you.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

10 Years Later

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Turns out it was the future, this whole time.

I sat outside on the porch of my country house, staring out into the endless field of grass and flowers in front of me. My dad and I always dreamed of going to the country when he retired, and although it made me sad he never got the chance to, I felt like he was still here with me. We had just moved here a couple days ago for the summer, a little getaway for all of us.

Happy and Aunt May were inside the house, putting together lunch for the giant household that we had, and although I offered to help them, they forcefully declined. I took a sip out of my mug, hearing approaching voices from the side of the house.

Peter entered my view, a little girl trailing along behind him. He smiled when he saw me, but was caught off guard by the little girl tugging at his shirt.

"Hey Mila," he whispered, kneeling next to her, "do you want to go back inside?"

"No!" the girl yelled happily, waving her arms around, "I like it out here."

"I know you do, but it's almost time for lunch."

"Can I have lunch for dinner then?"

He laughed, "sure, darling."

He scooped her up in his arms, and hopped up the porch steps. He winked at me as he passed, before disappearing into the house. I would join them later, but I needed time to think.

Here's a couple things you've missed in the ten years that went by:

Happy and Aunt May got married!

Peter and I got married!

Happy and Aunt May had a daughter, who they named Mila! Turns out that whole time I was freaking out in the past, the reason she didn't look like me was because she wasn't my child.

A few months after we got married, Peter and I had our first child! A baby boy, who we named Ethan, of course.

Soon after that came a girl, who we named Friday!

And finally, we have our youngest boy, JV.

No one in their right mind would name a child Jarvis or vision, so we decided to go with the abbreviated nickname.

I heard Peter yell something from inside, before pushing open the door to join me on the porch.

"Hey," he said, sitting down next to me, "how ya' feeling?"

"Good," I smiled, setting down my mug, "just thinking."

"About what?"

"I don't know," I sighed, leaning into the crook of his arm, "life? Dad, mostly."

"Come here," my husband said, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer, "he'd be proud of you, you know?"

"I hope so."

"I know so," Peter said, "anyways, guess what?"

I sat up, staring him in the eye. Our faces were so close, and even though it's been years, I always get butterflies in my stomach when I'm with him.

"I smuggled you something before we left," he said, reaching into his pocket, "straight from Delmar's."

He held out a Hershey's chocolate bar, waving it in front of my face as if to taunt me. I rolled my eyes, before taking the candy and splitting it open.

"Thank you," I smiled, kissing him on the cheek, "I love how you never forget things."

"May raised me well," he grinned, before turning around to face the window behind us, "you hear that May? I'm expressing my gratitude for you!"

"Shut up!" I laughed, hitting his chest playfully, "we all know she raised you well."

"Guilty as charged."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I was cut off by the door swinging open. Happy peeked out from the doorway, a ruffly-pink apron tied around his waist. He smiled when he saw us, and pointed back inside the house.

"Lunch is ready," he said, "and can you get your kids to stop climbing on the ceiling? Mila feels left out."

"f course," I laughed, "just give us a second, Happy."

I waited for the man to disappear back inside the house, before narrowing my eyes and glaring at the man next to me.

"This is your fault," I accused, poking him on the nose.

"What did I do?!"

"You're the one who made our children spider-babies!"

"At least they aren't actual spiders!"

"That's gross," I frowned, getting up, "are you coming inside?"

I started to walk towards the door, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the couch. I fell back into Peter's lap, centimeters away from his face.

"Hey," he said, kissing me, "I love you."

I stared back into his brown eyes, still entranced with how pretty they were. I ruffled his soft curls with my hand, and pinched his rosy cheeks.

"I love you too, Parker," I grinned, "and it's no secret."