41

(Y/N POV)

I surrender happily.

"That's near impossible," I said, "if we start evacuating, Beck will notice somethings wrong."

"Or he'll leave too," Ned added.

"I doubt that," I said, "his whole point was making Peter get hurt. Which is why...I locked him in the kitchen."

"You did what?"

"I locked Peter in the kitchen. In my justification, Mysterio said he wanted to harm him, and I can't have that happen."

"Good. send security there just in case."

"Got it," I said, "Ethan? Can you send Happy to block the kitchen?'

"Yes Miss Stark."

"Perfect," I nodded, "so how do we get everyone out?"

"Just say the party ended, and we'll keep an eye to see who stays. Whoever doesn't leave is either a dumb human, or Beck."

"Beck is both of those things."

"Damn," he laughed, "makes sense."

"I'll go downstairs and tell everyone to get out," I stated, straightening my dress, "keep an eye out."

"Affirmative."

"Oooo, good job on the agent lingo," I said, throwing the man a thumbs up as I walked away.

"Thanks, I've been practicing!"

I smiled, and made my way towards the lobby. As I passed by the sixth floor, I pretended not to think about the fact that I trapped Peter in there. In my defense, it was the only thing I could do to keep him safe.

Once the elevator stopped, I walked out into the crowd and made my way towards the stairs. I was immediately surrounded by security, and I batted them away so I could get space.

My heart was pounding, hoping things didn't escalate or get out of hand. Deep breaths, Y/N, deep breaths. I strode up to the stage, and grabbed a microphone from the stand.

"Hello?" I said, tapping the top of it, "can everyone hear me?"

Loud, drunken cheers erupted from the lobby, some people dancing wildly from the balconies.

"Perfect," I mumbled, "unfortunately, it's getting late and we have to shut the party down."

The cheers turned to disappointed yelling.

"Thank you for coming, everyone, but we're going to need time to clean up everything!"

Someone tossed a can at my face.

"P-please make your way towards the security desk! Have a nice night- or, well, morning to everyone!"

I sighed, and glanced at my watch. It was almost 3am, and I was tired. But, the party had barely started. Mysterio had to have been lurking around.

"Any word?" I whispered into my mic.

"So far everyone is leaving. I'm keeping an eye still."

"Good."

I started to make my way back to the elevator, but a change in com lines stopped me in my tracks.

"Y/N," Happy's voice rang out, "he's not here."

"Excuse me?" I said, stumbling over discarded trash.

"Peter. He's not in the kitchen."

"What do you mean he's not in the kitchen?!" I spat out, a wave of panic rushing over me.

I ran towards the elevator, glancing at my wrist. My watch was still there, and I took a deep breath.

"Someone broke the glass. There is no sign of anyone on the floor."

"Peter must have broken it," I said, trying to calm down, "trying to get out."

"He couldn't have," the man explained, "the glass was broken from the outside."

"Oh my god," I panicked, "Happy scan the area. I'm going up there."

I hit the elevator button repeatedly, my breathing getting faster and faster. If the glass was broken from the outside, that meant someone had to have broken it to get to Peter.

And the only person who'd do that was Mysterio.