10

(Y/N POV)

Oh my lord have mercy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

When I said I screamed my head off, I meant it literally. Literally.

"I'd very much like it if you shut up," Loki said, "you've been screaming in my ear for the last five minutes."

"Well My boyfriend cheated on me, dingus. Leave me alone."

"Aren't you a woman? Suck it up."

"Excuse me?"

"Do I need to tell you what year it is? A girl doesn't need a man."

"Loki- please stop."

"Are you done whining?"

"Yes. I'm calm now."

"Good. I'm going to your room, and I expect you to be a composed individual."

"Composure," I said, glancing at my angry state in the mirror, "right. I'm very composed."

It wasn't long before the door was kicked open.

"I have arrived," Loki spat out, tossing the chip on the bed.

"I can tell," I jeered back, "you almost broke my door down."

"I'm sure you could have invented a new one."

"I can't invent a door, Loki. it's already been created."

"Ah, classic mortal banter," he said, "I must be turning into one of your kind."

"Just because we're fighting?"

"Exactly."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, pretending not to notice how much taller he was than me. He had transformed back to his original state,which I found more intimidating, and was now shuffling through my suitcase.

"Hey!" I yelled, waving my hand out in front of him, "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for resources."

"Resources?! In my suitcase?!"

"Ah," he said, pulling out a pair of blck jeans, "these will work perfectly."

He stood up, taking along a white t-shirt with him, and stared down at me. I narrowed my eyes, flustered at his behavior, and tried to find something to say. He seemed to be studying me, analyzing every blink of the eye, and the way I held myself.

"Master of disguise," he said, "one must know thier target extremely well."

"Woah," I said, taking a step back, "I am not one of your targets. Unless you're talking about the store, because I'll be happy to take you there."

"Your sarcasm," he said inquisitively, "that's what I've been missing."

"Missing what now?"

"I'll need to keep these," he said, tucking the clothes under his arm and running out of the room.

At this point, I had given up with the man, and slumped on my bed. I wanted to sleep all day, but obviously that's impossible. Peter came skipping into the room happily, humming the tune to his theme song; he heard it on TV last week, and loved it so much.

"Hello!" he beamed, "I brought you breakfast!"

I groaned and sat up, still unwilling to talk to the boy. He set down a plate of bacon and eggs, and jumped off the bed to grab a brush.

"Turn around," he said, "your hair is a mess."

"Thank you," I mumbled, "why do you even bother?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he said, running the comb through my hair.

I sighed, and swatted his hand away. Shoving a piece of bacon into my mouth, and flipped around to confront him. Loki said I'm a woman, so I'm going to act like one.

"Are you cheating on me?" I said straightforwardly, "be honest."

"Yes," he said without hesitation.

For some reason, this wasn't the answer I was expecting. I thought that maybe he would try to cover it up, or at least hesitate before saying anything?

"Really?" I asked, "you're being serious?"

"Indeed," he said bluntly, "I have a wife, three kids, and a farm in New Zealand."

I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the arm, "shut up, Peter."

"Hey," he defended, "you're the one who kept following me around last night!"

"You knew about that?"

"I'm not stupid," he said, "you're the one who kept talking to yourself while tryingto spy on me!"

"You heard that?"

"Of course I did!" he exclaimed, "Y/N, why would I ever cheat on you?"

"You tell me," I said, "what were you really doing there last night?"

Peter looked at me dead in the eyes, and I swore he didn't blink. His face was cold and stony, and it made my heart drop.

"I can't tell you that," he whispered, "or you'll get mad."

School starts tomorrow for me, so I might not be updating everyday eek. I'll try my best!