ninetyfour

zion

"its your fuckin fault, if you would've just handled shit with mari like a real man, we wouldnt be in this fucking mess. you wouldnt have dragged my wife into this and we wouldnt be having this dumb ass argument outside of a fucking hospital."
i yelled

"okay zion lets go inside we dont need this right now" edwin led me inside

"its gonna be all good zion, dont get your hopes up bro i-"

edwin was interrupted by the doctor

"mr kuwonu right?"

"yes."

"mr kuwonu, your wife is in a coma at the moment but we brought her heartbeat back, her breathing is a just little slower than usual. but there is no need to worry. we dont have an estimated time as to when she might wake up but you just have to patient with her at this time... you can go see her, shes in room 126, you can also sleep in her room or you can go home and get a good nights rest and we'll call you if theres any changes"

he flips the paper on his clipboard and examines the paper before walking away over to nick.

i hesitated to go see anissa but i thought it was only right to considering what happened earlier today.

FLASHBACK

"why did you get so jealous ?! he was just asking for directions." anissa argued

"he was way too close to you and he was obviously flirting so dont even argue with me"

"well i am arguing with you because you punched him even though it wasnt even necessary" anissa rebuttals

"why are you being so dramatic! it was necessary, you're my wife im supposed to fucking protect you."

"but zion i didnt need protecting, he asked a simple fucking question, do you not think i can handle things by myself?!"

"i didnt fucking say that."

"well you sure are fucking implying that" anissa rolls her eyes

"youre so fucking childish right now, why are you like this?!"

"i dont know why im like this but maybe you should go find someone who's not childish and cant handle their own situations"

"maybe i fucking should!"

i looked at him with a shocked expression

"wow okay."

"babe i-"

"just fucking leave it."

"baby i didnt mean to"

"leave.it."

PRESENT

i sat next to her hospital bed with her helpless body.

i begin to cry out of no where...

"i dont know if you can hear me or not, but i just wanna say im sorry for what i said earlier... i truly didnt mean it, you're the only one i could ever want and nobody could ever take your place as my best friend, the mother of my children and the love of my life, you have to wake up -"

i was cut off by the monitors beeping turn into a flat line....