fortyfive

austin

so its been almost a whole year since anissa left, she told me that shes talking to jeff at the moment. she still talks to me here and there but its not the same.

and as of zion, its like he doesnt exist to her. which everyone in the house agrees that its sad because they were madly in love, discussing their future, what the wanted and what they expected their future to look like a year ago and now he doesnt cross her mind whatsoever.

speaking of zion, zion still hasnt been doing well, whenever i go out i bring home food for him but i find it untouched on his desk the next day.

all of us- not just including the boys and i but literally everyone we know, wants to help him and wanna see him happy again. but hes made it clear that hes not happy without her. he was his happiest with her.

she was his happiness.

brandon

zion has not been taking it well, but to be fair its been like that for ten months now. he is not getting better.

he has dark circles under his eyes, his eyes arent red because of weed anymore, he cries all day everyday now, he still has anissa as his phone wallpaper, he doesnt eat, just nothing, he wont budge.

yesterday i had to wake him up at 5 pm because he wasnt up yet and we had rehearsals. hes even more miserable at rehearsals, he loves to dance but nowadays he doesnt give his full energy.

he doesnt have energy anymore, hes not the same AT ALL, we can tell that hes not happy.

she was his happiness.

edwin

zion got mad at me yesterday cause i told him to move on and i understand why he got upset but he needs to get up and get out. he cant just keep himself bundled up in his room 24/7

hes becoming more aggressive but then theres times where hes sensitive and is easily hurt.

he cries so much that sometimes he cant cry anymore.

he needs to go out and find happiness but i know that if he goes out and finds his happiness again, no doubt, he'll go find anissa.

she was his happiness.

nick

zion has missed out on alot these past months. he doesnt party anymore, he hasnt been smoking, he hasnt been drinking, he hasnt been playing fortnite, all he does is scroll through old video and pictures of anissa.

he doesnt wanna leave the house, he doesnt wanna help us make music, he doesnt wanna go out to eat with us, he doesnt even go to meetings anymore. we've had to reschedule so many interviews and meetings because hes hiding away in his room still in pain from everything that happened.

he doesnt want to move on and now its not only effecting him but it's effecting the whole band. nobody- not even his family can making him as happy as anissa did...

she was his happiness .