nine

zion

we just finished our shows up on the east coast
and now we were slowly making our way back to the west.

after the denver show tonight, the guys and i are heading to the airport, tonight is supposedy when anissa leaves for the airport as well. hopefully she doesnt suspect anything or figure out what im trying to do. i become more and more nervous as the time passes and EVERYBODY noticed, my management team noticed, the boys noticed, maggie noticed, the fans noticed. its not looking good for me.

anissamarie and the queen has arrived 1,331,857 LIKES | 26,492 COMMENTS

anissamarie
and the queen has arrived
1,331,857 LIKES | 26,492 COMMENTS

gabbylee my bestie💓

zionkuwonu  MY FUCKIN HEART BRO😍😍😍
    ↳ user awh he in love !!!!

zionkuwonu damn mamas. speechless. 😍😧
user thats why zion was so nervous earlier!
user fr that mans was sweating
anissamarie i miss you love.❤️🥺

user ZANISSA IS THRIVING AND IM ALL HERE FOR IT

catherinepaiz 😍😍😍

jeff wow😻

brandon_arreaga cant wait to see you !

user A WHOLE ASS QUEEN

rickeythompson  sis said: ⌛️

time skips

time passed by and we finished our show in denver and we packed up our shit. we made it to the airport, we got on our flight and here we are in hawaii.

we make it to our air bnb, its right by the beach and also 2 minutes away from where Anissa and Gabby are staying. how i know ? i asked gabby a few days ago where they were staying followed by her forcing me to ask her permission to date her best friend🙄. i told her all about my special surprise and she said that she'd update me on what they'd be doing on what day so i could plan out my ideas on how i can ask her. i ask gabby if she could head to the beach tomorrow cause it seemed like a perfect idea, i knew what i wanted to do and i knew exactly what i wanted to say.